Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Steve. I used one of the SS bodies you gave. It's missing hands so I got to find some that will fit that I can make into ape hands. Luckily with this figure, his hands are hidden under his cloak, so it's not a huge deal.

I found a guy on eBay that may make me three sweaters for the Good Seed chimps. That would be awesome.

What would be the best material to use to make a surgical apron?

Thanks, Steve. I used one of the SS bodies you gave. It's missing hands so I got to find some that will fit that I can make into ape hands. Luckily with this figure, his hands are hidden under his cloak, so it's not a huge deal.

I've been looking for you, but no one seems to be parting out any of those hands anymore. Since Sideshow "upgraded" to their Prometheus body from the Buck, maybe there's not much call for them any more.

I've been looking for you, but no one seems to be parting out any of those hands anymore. Since Sideshow "upgraded" to their Prometheus body from the Buck, maybe there's not much call for them any more.

Is it one of the older Sideshow figures and can I get a picture? I may have a set of hands that will work!

Let me check Michael!

They don't HAVE to be ape hands. I have no problem sculpting fur. I just need sets that will fit onto these bodies. I also have one without feet, but that would probably be even harder to find. :monkey1

Hey Michael! Are you looking for nude Sideshow figures? Email me through my regular email and I can send you more pictures, Later!

Last edited:
Right now, just sets of hands and feet. I'll be ok body-wise for a while. I have a whole drawer full!

If you have any nude SS POTA bodies though (with hands and feet), I'd take those.

Right now, just sets of hands and feet. I'll be ok body-wise for a while. I have a whole drawer full!

If you have any nude SS POTA bodies though (with hands and feet), I'd take those.

I'm fresh out of those!

Back