Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kfog--Conquest chimp came out really well. Love the way the clothing is not baggy...makes it more like Conquest!

Michael--the sculpts are coming along well. Jaffe looks EXACTLY like how he was drawn! Excellent work!!

I don't know if you remember my old work.

This was my President of the Academy circa 2008.
IMG_5134_zps135e1327.jpg

This is him 2010, same headsculpt underneath, after I whacked off the Apoxie with a hammer. I don't really want to look too closely at it now...because I will probably see something I want to resculpt.
dsc04930f_zps3be96ecc.jpg

I really want to resculpt Dr. Milo and Aldo. After I do that one Star Wars wolf guy....I will work on my apes. It is now 2013. Another new year to work on apes. Yay!!

This sculpt is professional in every detail! I am surprised that Proto Zaius isn't drooling all over it, I sure am!:monkey5

Can anyone here do me the favor of identifying the company that made the larger horse on the right? I bought it at a store called Big Lots about six years ago and I know that it is not a dragon/dml horse. I do not see any markings on it that would help me, Thanks!:gah:

Can anyone here do me the favor of identifying the company that made the larger horse on the right? I bought it at a store called Big Lots about six years ago and I know that it is not a dragon/dml horse. I do not see any markings on it that would help me, Thanks!:gah:

I think it's called Power Team.

How much did you get it for? I should check out the Big Lots down the street from me. I only have 4 Marx horses. :-(

How much did you get it for? I should check out the Big Lots down the street from me. I only have 4 Marx horses. :-(

Hi Michael! I cannot remember what I paid! Seems like they were around $25.00 to $35.00! Anyone else here buy one and know what they paid?:horse

Hi Michael! I cannot remember what I paid! Seems like they were around $25.00 to $35.00! Anyone else here buy one and know what they paid?:horse

I don't think they have them anymore or at least I haven't seen any down
here where I'm at. You can find them on ebay. They go as much as Dragon ones sometimes.

I don't think they have them anymore or at least I haven't seen any down
here where I'm at. You can find them on ebay. They go as much as Dragon ones sometimes.

Your right, it has been a while since they have sold them!

Thank you kind sir!! I can't wait to work on the clothing! :monkey1

Last edited:
Special thanks to kfog for this perfect teen/young adult sized body that works perfect for this project.

7DD60188-1741-40FB-9248-B783BC66A480-3205-00000482E965E3F0.jpg
What body is that. The sizing is great!
Kfog--Conquest chimp came out really well. Love the way the clothing is not baggy...makes it more like Conquest!

Michael--the sculpts are coming along well. Jaffe looks EXACTLY like how he was drawn! Excellent work!!

I don't know if you remember my old work.

This was my President of the Academy circa 2008.
IMG_5134_zps135e1327.jpg

This is him 2010, same headsculpt underneath, after I whacked off the Apoxie with a hammer. I don't really want to look too closely at it now...because I will probably see something I want to resculpt.
dsc04930f_zps3be96ecc.jpg

I really want to resculpt Dr. Milo and Aldo. After I do that one Star Wars wolf guy....I will work on my apes. It is now 2013. Another new year to work on apes. Yay!!
Available?
Here he is! Now for wardrobe...

Michael that looks great!

It's a custom body that I got from Kent... Not sure where he got it. I'm going to need to bug him for another one though for my next "big" project, the farmer family from "The Good Seed". I just hope I can find 1/6 scale sweaters.

Last edited:
I am feeling really lucky tonight, because my feedback score just hit 777 on my ebay account :yess::clap

Last edited:
Does anyone know what Dr. Galen wears on his feet? Are they brown chimp shoes? It looks like a brown or burgundy, sleeveless shirt under that apron. I'm going to assume the same color pants, too.

Also, yet another plan for this year is a "Faces of Zaius" project. I already have TV Zaius (that I want to make more improvements on), movie Zaius (Sideshow), and I have plans to make both Charlton Hestons "Zaius" character from the TB remake (yeah I know, but Heston in Ape make up was the best part), and Edward G. Robinson Dr. Zaius.

Edward_RobinsonZaius.jpg

Last edited:
Orangutans wear ape-toed shoes but in orange-utan (ha!)...just like chimps...unless they go horseback riding...when they wear the ape toed boots like Zaius at the beach scene.
drzaius.jpg

Wouldn't it be cool if I could sculpt Dr. Zaius in this pose? It would be a sculpt for those apes who are not interested in action figures...like the great Dave Ballard...make it like a kit? Anyway...just trying to think out of the box.
beneath-Copy2.jpg

IM and Michael--I don't have any casts available at the moment. Didn't you already buy that one?

Also--been crazy busy but I'm still thinking about that outfit, Michael.

Last edited:
Back