Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jungle - Ouch! 6 days a week, every week? That would wear me out. I work lots of overtime hours each month, but I get pick choose when that’s going to happen… it’s not mandatory. Sounds like your 6 days a week is a requirement of your new job. :(

Meanwhile... we wait for more Jungle clothes.

It's not as bad as it seems. My Sunday job is just for three and a half hours, but it's so early that I spend the other half of the day napping.

Sombody on the Yahoo apes message board is asking to see a painted Lawgiver head photo, Angel, you might have a customer.

No one but Taylor wore a poncho, you better join the sewing circle and outfit him in a loin cloth.

Ironman, last night I made a resin casting of that Chimp with the Beret on his head. [Can't remember his name.]

I removed his beret and he's getting a brand new hair do.

I'll keep you posted on that.

Here comes another chimp!

Count me interested as well. I really like that Che Caesar head and am VERY curious to see him without the beret.

Also, Snick, I was wondering if you could post a picture of all of the glyphs you've sculpted.

Wow there sure has been a lot of post in here recently. Can you believe that this thread is about to hit the 3,000 post mark!!! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Thanks Kfog...

Unfortunately I will never make that poncho available. All it is is a rectangular piece of cloth which has been weathered and distressed. You can do it yourself... no problem. If I charged you for it you would feel ripped off because it is so simple to make.

On top of that I refuse to charge money for anything anything made available by me will be for trades.

The only thing I forsee to be up for trades in the future will be Taylor/Brent loin cloths and Nova costumes. (If I can design the Nova costume to be removable)

Give the blanket/poncho mod a try Kfog!

Thanks Kfog...

Unfortunately I will never make that poncho available. All it is is a rectangular piece of cloth which has been weathered and distressed. You can do it yourself... no problem. If I charged you for it you would feel ripped off because it is so simple to make.

On top of that I refuse to charge money for anything anything made available by me will be for trades.

The only thing I forsee to be up for trades in the future will be Taylor/Brent loin cloths and Nova costumes. (If I can design the Nova costume to be removable)

Give the blanket/poncho mod a try Kfog!

Hi Jungle! No problem at all. I still like the bearded design though! Pretty Apetastic!:chew

Oh Yea! I will be looking forward to seeing a pic of the Novaskin suit.:monkey3

Okay guys - Here's another ape contest! Whoever posts at #3000 on this thread will win the Ape Wagon! Good luck, lets see who wins! :)

LOL! And another contest: the person who starts this thread gets one too!!

Chris, I've seen that other Urko before and its a great gorilla, but I think that the one from this forum has a better facial resemblence.

Snick, did I miss pix of the glyphs? Once everything settles down I really do want to get into some hardcore simian customizing. I'm also trying to keep anything sci-fi above water. To that end, please take time to stop over to the Star Trek 1:6 thread and read thru it. If you're a Trek fan please help out that endeavor also. All it takes is a commitment to buy email just to try and get them off the ground.
Much more to come!!

ANG & Iron - The backpacks are resin. A friend of mine who used to work for the Franklin Mint sculpted it. I can churn out some casts.

ANG - The gorilla glyphs are 1:6 scale.

ANG - The LG has arms but they only come down to the second glyph. I have cast them for you too. I don't mind grinding him down.

Stick - Here is a picture of the backpack.

Hi Snick. How much would your backpacks cost if you sold them. Also, I would really like to see a close up of your Urko. Did anyone mention an Aldo sculpt? I am losing track I guess.:confused:

Angel! Let me know when you need me to pick up that wagon!!!!:rotfl

Attached are some photos of the LG and Aldo head. I have to grind the LG down to the second set of glyphs. Aldo's face is fine but his hair has some air bubbles. I'm thinking you'll be able to use him.

Don't let the bad picture fool you the Milo head is really good.

Nevermind, I found it! Hey Snick! Is that bandolier a custom also?:monkey1

Back