Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jess – I plugged the POTA DVD back in to obtain these pics of the “stained glass” wall you had mentioned. Look what I missed… I don’t understand. :huh You may be right about the female gorilla... and I may be a little crazy. I feel so ridiculous. :anya2

Last edited:
This Club was used in Beneath and on the Television series. Any opinion to comparing this to the Sideshow club?:monkey4

Ok, I know I'm way behind on, well.. everything. I did find those boots for you Angel, and they'll go out this week. Jess, pix were about to be taken when I dropped the camera {dammit!!} If I can get it back together they'll be here tonight.
You guys have to see her Nova outfit. It ROCKS!!!! And you will...soon!

KFog - I have that gorilla glyph... Had I known you wanted it, I would have sent it to you. :(

Maybe in the next package I send you??? I actually have 2 different gorilla glyphs from SNICK.

The hunt leader wears both on his bandolier.

I put one of them on Elta's chest. The other one that SNICK sent me I slapped on the chest of Little Marcus.

Hi Angel. Yes, please save me one. I appreciate it. :monkey5

I would really like to get the two Glyphs that go with the Huntleader. I will pay you for them Angel. :monkey1

KFog - I always make extra gorilla glyphs now with the small amount of leftover resin. These gorilla glyphs use such a small amount of resin that I always pour them into the tiny molds which I made up. That's better than wasting the resin.

Back