Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great. You and Jessica nailed it. :lol Thanks.

Jom gave his stamp. Oh, this wagon is going to be fun.

I went back to Amoktime and noticed that all the POTA figures except for Zira are now $24.99 each. :monkey4
Even the astronaut Taylors went up. No more cases either?:confused:

Wouldn't it be great to have those baskets, and the fruit in 1/6 scale STICKMAN??? (hint, hint)

What are you refering to? What is AMOKTIME doing in 1:6 that suggests an exclusive of sorts??? I've been working all morning on the clay partition to look it up!

They seem to be venturing into the 1:6 market with some figures of old classics like Night of the Living Dead, Rondo Hatton, Gort from The Day the Earth Stood Still, 70's Battlestar Galactica.....

They seem to be venturing into the 1:6 market with some figures of old classics like Night of the Living Dead, Rondo Hatton, Gort from The Day the Earth Stood Still, 70's Battlestar Galactica.....

Oooooooh - that's really cool Ironman. So Amoktime will be the only place that sells all these unique figure then? If that's the case, there's is hope for our beloved apes!

Last edited:

I will need to go back to their web site. Their site is so busy and hard on the eyes. I'd like to see what they have coming. I wonder why the Battlestar Galactica figures. They look to be the same as last years release, which had horrible articulation, and the chrome is really plastic. They sold at Tower records for $19.99. I got two silver. They're cool but the black blastic bits are low compared to to today's standard, so I wonder why they're bringing them back without an overhaul.

I really like the idea of making some fruit and some baskets. Add some tattered drapery, Jessica's cool tent design, some tables, baskets and fruit. Viola. Ohh, and lots of chimpanzees.

I will need to go back to their web site. Their site is so busy and hard on the eyes. I'd like to see what they have coming. I wonder why the Battlestar Galactica figures. They look to be the same as last years release, which had horrible articulation, and the chrome is really plastic. They sold at Tower records for $19.99. I got two silver. They're cool but the black blastic bits are low compared to to today's standard, so I wonder why they're bringing them back without an overhaul.

I really like the idea of making some fruit and some baskets. Add some tattered drapery, Jessica's cool tent design, some tables, baskets and fruit. Viola. Ohh, and lots of chimpanzees.

Figures.com had the whole story on it. My impression was they used the Majestic pix as reference for the Cylons. The way the story read, Amok was making them. Now, whether they'd distribute them out to other dealers? Hmmm, I don't know.

Figures.com had the whole story on it. My impression was they used the Majestic pix as reference for the Cylons. The way the story read, Amok was making them. Now, whether they'd distribute them out to other dealers? Hmmm, I don't know.

I'm interested in reading this story you speak of IRONMAN. Is the story still at Figures.com ???? I'll have to check it out...

Hang tight... pictures are almost ready...

Angel... I am looking forward to those pics of the partitions. I love to see the fruit of your labors!

What do you guys think? This is made of regular old clay. I'll cast it in rubber and make them in resin if you guys like them. Please keep in mind that it is NOT yet perfected yet. It'll only get better from here.

~Angel~ :angelsmil

These look awesome! I can't believe it...and you only started today? Ape-a-licious!! As usual, I'm dragging my feet again--it's almost noon and I haven't had my cup of coffee. Just passing time watching junk tv.

Angel....

For some reason I thought you were making the stacked stone dividers. I'm not real familiar with these dividers. Could you post some reference shots of the scene they were in so I can tell you how fantastic they are?

Angel....

For some reason I thought you were making the stacked stone dividers. I'm not real familiar with these dividers. Could you post some reference shots of the scene they were in so I can tell you how fantastic they are?

Angel, are you also going to make the 3-d looking ones in addition?

Last edited:
Angel....

Stacked stone dividers? You must be referring to the dividers at the Gorilla Funeral where we 1st see the casket and Little Marcus. I'm not making those dividers. The ones I'm making will to on both sides of the tribunal table of orangutans. [Actually there's also a 3rd divider just behind the table Cornelius and Zira as well.]

I've got a picture here somewhere... hang tight.

I'm going to forage for some food, so I will check back in later guys.

Maybe Ironman can get the photos by then? :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Stacked stone dividers? You must be referring to the dividers at the Gorilla Funeral where we 1st see the casket and Little Marcus. I'm not making those dividers. The ones I'm making will to on both sides of the tribunal table of orangutans. [Actually there's also a 3rd divider just behind the table Cornelius and Zira as well.]

I've got a picture here somewhere... hang tight.

I remember the Gorilla funeral divider, and they didn't look as complex. They looked kinda more like painted glass and were not very 3d.

Back