Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember the stained glass looking dividers from the gorilla funeral, just the stacked stone ones from the funeral. They were most definitely 3D.

Angel... Those aren't room dividers, they look to be Ape wall sculptures!

The ones you did compare very nicely to the on screen ones!

By the way the table the lawgiver bust is sitting on looks way too regular and man made compared to the tribunal table. It doesn't look rough and rock-like, like the other ape furniture.

It's oddly out of place!

Angel... Those aren't room dividers, they look to be Ape wall sculptures!

The ones you did compare very nicely to the on screen ones!

By the way the table the lawgiver bust is sitting on looks way too regular and man made compared to the tribunal table. It doesn't look rough and rock-like, like the other ape furniture. It's oddly out of place!

It's funny you mentioned that JJ. Check out this pic. I was considering doing this table instead of the one in the movie for the very reason you indicated. The one in the movie looks more like a man made TV stand/cart.

Last edited:
It won't be screen accurate but...

It looks much better and in keeping with the rest of the decor.
I'd say use that for the base of the Lawgiver bust!

Where is that photo from?

I hope she's not munching on that mini-fruit she just made... (In fact, don’t they make some Skittles type candy that includes a banana shaped candy? What if she confused the two???

Last edited:
It won't be screen accurate but...

It looks much better and in keeping with the rest of the decor.
I'd say use that for the base of the Lawgiver bust!

Where is that photo from?

I found those 2 pictures Apemania. They also sell a 6 foot Caesar statue, and those HUGE Lawgiver statues 12 foot tall perhaps??? (You can actually get a LG statue which bleeds!) If you guys start saving up, maybe you can surprise me on my birthday!

Last edited:
Hey Angel! That Ape art is at least 9 feet tall! Pretty nice diorama piece.:monkey1

Stacked stone dividers? You must be referring to the dividers at the Gorilla Funeral where we 1st see the casket and Little Marcus. I'm not making those dividers. The ones I'm making will to on both sides of the tribunal table of orangutans. [Actually there's also a 3rd divider just behind the table Cornelius and Zira as well.]

I've got a picture here somewhere... hang tight.

Angel, do you have a screencapture of the one behind Cornelius and Zira? Maybe that's the 3d one I was thinking about. I can't find my DVD at the moment. :monkey2

What'd I do, get here too late! Where is everybody?:confused:

I'm going out for a late lunch. :monkey1 I was not successful in my foraging.

Maybe there will be lots of pics/photos/references when I get back? I want ape eyecandy everyone!!!

Toodles, guys.

Have I ever told anyone that my favorite Basketball team, the Phoenix Suns mascot is a Gorilla? I used a picture of him as my avatar.:chew

Back