Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even, shall I say CORN

Collectors Corn on the Cob Dolls House Miniature Item number: 150214247906

I guess you could still go off of the pictures andstill do them yourself!:monkey1

Hey stickman
the specs on the Beneath Jail are:
45" Long
29" Wide
19 and a half inches tall.
To say the least, she is pretty big!

Hey Angel, what about the Ursus helmet and Galen you are working on? Any chance on casting them and selling them?

Ok, here's Nova!!
I apologize for the less than perfect pic:
MycustomPOTANova01.jpg

The "surprise" took a shelf dive while i was fiddling with Nova and will be delayed. Sorry.

Here are the current state of my projects:

O.R. tables; Does it look rock enough? I think I will work on it again on Valentine's day, when I will be home early enough while it's still daylight.

Clothes rack--very rough stage; It was my first try with Apoxie.

Nosejob for the Qin Warrior. I managed to pop the head onto the body when I got home today. The neck part looks funky but he will be wearing a Mandarin collar anyway, so it will look fine.

Jess.

Iman, where are the up-close and in-your face shots that make you go :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

There will be more. I had to use a borrowed camera, and it died a few shots later. Most came out blurry, I hope to do better soon.
It is an absolutely beautiful outfit though. Jess YOU rock!! :rock :rock2

I-man you've got a real treasure there in the Nova costume that Jess made! Now you see what a travesty the Sideshow outfit was. In this case, it is the costume that makes the figure not the head sculpt.

Your next mission, if you choose to accept it, is to take Nova's hair out of the ponytail and tame her mane to make her more screen accurate.

Here are the current state of my projects:

O.R. tables; Does it look rock enough? I think I will work on it again on Valentine's day, when I will be home early enough while it's still daylight.

Clothes rack--very rough stage; It was my first try with Apoxie.

Nosejob for the Qin Warrior. I managed to pop the head onto the body when I got home today. The neck part looks funky but he will be wearing a Mandarin collar anyway, so it will look fine.

Jess.

Those operating tables look super! The start of your Ape clothes rack looks a lot like the Star Trek chest insignia from the original series.

Apes and Trek... Two of my favorite things!

I-man you've got a real treasure there in the Nova costume that Jess made! Now you see what a travesty the Sideshow outfit was. In this case, it is the costume that makes the figure not the head sculpt.

Your next mission, if you choose to accept it, is to take Nova's hair out of the ponytail and tame her mane to make her more screen accurate.

The outfit is indeed a new treasure for me. However, I feel that it is the properly painted sculpt combined with the right outfit that makes the figures live.
The Nova hair was left pulled back so as to see the outfit better. She'll be wiley again soon enough. :monkey5

Those operating tables look super! The start of your Ape clothes rack looks a lot like the Star Trek chest insignia from the original series.

Apes and Trek... Two of my favorite things!

Me too! I love Apes and the original Trek. I thought it looked like a Trek insignia when I took it apart. I am really seriously looking at purchasing that Playmates Uhura...

Jess.

The outfit is indeed a new treasure for me. However, I feel that it is the properly painted sculpt combined with the right outfit that makes the figures live.
The Nova hair was left pulled back so as to see the outfit better. She'll be wiley again soon enough. :monkey5

Iman, I can't wait to see Nova with long flowing hair. :monkey5

I don't think it would detract from the costume--it will look more screen accurate and more appropriate.

Jess.

I spent about 4 hours today finishing up these jail bars on the ape wagon. The bars no longer look “manmade”. I roughed them up quite a bit for a more rugged of look. You have to look closely at these pictures to see the irregularities, they now look much better because they look like a bunch of gorillas built these jail bars.

The jail bars look great! This wagon is going to be fantastic.

JESS - The fruit turned out outstanding. It looks just like the film.

ANG - Luv the artwork on the partition. It's identical to that of the movie.

IRON - The Nova outfit is dead-on.

KFOG - The bando isn't a problem. I can make one.

Was somebody looking for a gorilla club? I have casts of the first movie version.

Last edited:
Back