Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the screen fades to white, a somber narration informs us that the earth "a green and insignificant planet, is now dead." And you thought "The Empire Strikes Back" was a depressing sequel.

Beneath has one of my favorite movie endings of all time.

voice over: "Everyone died. THE END." :lol

SIX full business days and I still have not received my two Gorilla head sculpts! I would like to know how long everyone else has had theirs from Mark? Thanks, Kent.:monkey4

KFog, mine has not arrived yet, but I'm way out on the west coast and the postal system is usually slow for me if I send out anything to the east coast. Maybe yours will show up tomorrow?

OK. I'm off to help swell up traffic...

Jess.

Last edited:
I have been buying and selling on ebay for 10 years now! I think that I know a little bit about shipping. I have never had anything take more than 4 days coming or going. Thanks though, Kent.:confused:

I understand your frustration. I have often waited longer than I thought I should have over my many years in the collecting area. Angel is top notch and never have any problems come from ant deals with him. It may just be a P.O. problem. I have had parcels lie waiting in the P.O. longer than they should have before actually being put on a truck and delivered.

I understand your frustration. I have often waited longer than I thought I should have over my many years in the collecting area. Angel is top notch and never have any problems come from ant deals with him. It may just be a P.O. problem. I have had parcels lie waiting in the P.O. longer than they should have before actually being put on a truck and delivered.

Do you think it could also be weather-related? :confused:

Kent, I would definitely think positive and give USPS a chance. I have not been burned yet, knock on wood, by using first class mail.

Jess.

I hope that I still receive these items tomorrow. But, I donot foresee them coming! If they haven't gotten here in six full days, I do not see that they would on the seventh day. I will have to reverse charges on my Paypal account for the two Gorilla sculpts and Armondo Sculpt. There is usually a lot of feedback on this forum around this time every week, I guess that this problem is to be ignored by the responsible party.:monkey4

If you are saying the US Postal system is screwed up, I'm with you Kfog.

If you are implying something about Angel... I must defend him.

He has been nothing but helpful, honest, and generous with me. I'm sure people who have dealt with him on this thread, mirror my feelings. He has brought a lot to this thread through his creativity, work and constant tweaking of the things he has made. Best of all, he is willing to share, with us here, his creations. He has offered to make things, for those that want them. The money he is charging really is not all that much considering his time and materials and most of all talent. If he was to charge you for his time by the hour, that ape wagon of his would cost thousands of dollars. He is not a company that mass produces things. He is just one man with a passion that he wants to share.

Sorry, I just had to vent...

Last edited:
Just when I thought a bad day couldn't get any worse...

Kfog, I haven't read my PM's yet but I can't even imagine that you would ever doubt the integrity of our friend Angel yet you have. What's going on here? :tap

Please don't put this amount of stress on Angel. He is a working man that loves to create Ape Gear on the side. I'd wait a year to get anything Angel makes. I have great faith in Angel and agree wholeheartedly with JJ.

I'm turned off by this whole ordeal! I think that I just want my money back and then I will not bother to hang around and then say goodbye to this hobby.:monkey4

KFog, I told all you guys I was going to use first class mail. No one objected to that. The idea was to keep the prices as low as possible. Had you asked and paid for Priority with delv confirmation I would have gladly sent it that way... :confused:

I work very hard for my money also! I raised a family and have sacrificed in more ways than I can count. I had to borrow this money so that I could have the opportunity to get some well made sculpts. I am sure that the rest of you are enjoying yours. I can make this easy! Mark, please refund me my money through paypal and I will go about my business and find some sculpts through other people. If I ever receive the sculpts, I will just send them back to you. Hey, more for the rest of you. This is no fun anymore.

Kent, my sculpt has not arrived yet either. But I am an optimist and I know it will get here. I don't know what to say except just chill.

Jess.

I hope that I still receive these items tomorrow. But, I donot foresee them coming! If they haven't gotten here in six full days, I do not see that they would on the seventh day. I will have to reverse charges on my Paypal account for the two Gorilla sculpts and Armondo Sculpt. There is usually a lot of feedback on this forum around this time every week, I guess that this problem is to be ignored by the responsible party.:monkey4

I'm sorry KFog but you've have gone to far ... Your suggestions that I ripped you off have touched a very sensitive nerve with me. I am not at all pleased with your impatient, slanderous and very hurtful remarks. I’m sending you back all your money from the Armando Project tonight; check your PayPal account for that. I’ll return your money for the 2 painted gorilla heads that I made for you if not received within a couple more days.

Anyone else wanting to bail out on the Armando Project because of this sudden distrust in me, please let me know and I’ll gladly return your Armando money to you.

Jess – do you want all your money back as well right now or do you prefer to wait another day or two? Either way, I want you to keep the gorilla head as my final parting gift to you once it arrives at your home.

Ironman, since I’m just giving all these things away once again. You might as well just keep gorilla head #6 that you already possess and haven’t paid me for. I’m getting out of this monkey business, and will no longer be helping you guys… it’s just not worth this aggravation caused by KFog. I’ll just continue to take the loss of money from my pocket and walk away…

I'm sorry KFog but you've have gone to far ... Your suggestions that I ripped you off have touched a very sensitive nerve with me. I am not at all pleased with your impatient, slanderous and very hurtful remarks. I’m sending you back all your money from the Armando Project tonight; check your PayPal account for that. I’ll return your money for the 2 painted gorilla heads that I made for you if not received within a couple more days.

Anyone else wanting to bail out on the Armando Project because of this sudden distrust in me, please let me know and I’ll gladly return your Armando money to you.

Jess – do you want all your money back as well right now or do you prefer to wait another day or two? Either way, I want you to keep the gorilla head as my final parting gift to you once it arrives at your home.

Ironman, since I’m just giving all these things away once again. You might as well just keep gorilla head #6 that you already possess and haven’t paid me for. I’m getting out of this monkey business, and will no longer be helping you guys… it’s just not worth this aggravation caused by KFog. I’ll just continue to take the loss of money from my pocket and walk away…

Angel, what are you saying? :confused: I don't want you to give me back my money. I am still totally in on the Armando project. I have no beef with you. I am still your disciple.

Jess.

Once I’m finished with these ape wagons for SNICK and STICKS I guarantee I won’t be doing any more projects for anyone anymore. Having KFog going off on me like this has really turned me off you helping out others...

I'll still make things right for everyone... by returning their monies. I want KFog to wait a couple more days before he gets his refund because I spend so much time making his items as perfect as I could.

SNICK/STICKS: Here are some pictures of the rubber molds that I've made so far for your ape wagons.

Last edited:
Angel, what are you saying? :confused: I don't want you to give me back my money. I am still totally in on the Armando project. I have no beef with you. I am still your disciple.

Jess.

I appreciate your support Jess. I really do. I'm saying I don't really care if I lose out on my own money, efforts and time with this. I'll give every penny back to each of you for the gorilla heads.

KFogs comments have taken the FUN out of my helping other people. Sorry.

Last edited:
I appreciate your support Jess. I really do. I'm saying I don't really care if I lose out on my own money, efforts and time with this. I'll give every penny back to each of you for the gorilla heads. KFogs comments have taken the FUN out of my helping other people. He's gone off on me like this before... shame on me, I should have learned from the last time.

I just sent you a PM.

Jess.

Angel... There are people here that love you...

Don't cut us all off because of an unruly member.

And I Don't Want Anything!!!!

Back