Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a BBi Barney figure.

Jess, whatever material you think works best and "hangs" right is fine by me. You have the side by side advantage as to which is more in scale. I've seen pix of burke's shirt that look light dark blue and I've seen it look lighter blue. I trust your judgement.

Great pics IM. I still think that some of the clothes that they wear look like a terry cloth/wash rag type material. Any thoughts on that?:confused:

Jess/KFog - I just located a picture of that HASBRO gorilla that I just gave to KFog on post 1596.

See how much bigger he is? It's not scaled in the same way as a Sidehow figure.

Yea, I call him my big headed Gorilla. I think that he has personality though. I also like how you matched the colors of the pants and shirt to the TV version gorillas. Great job Angel!:cool:

ENAUD- I don't recall the base figure I used for Dodge & Landon. (Actually it's the same figure.) It's actually two Landons. I explained what I did, and what figures I used, earlier in the massive thread.

I didn't do anything to Landon. I just put him in the atronaut suit and ironed on a name tag with his name.

Let me see if I can find some info on that for you...

Hi Angel! Are you able to iron on the nametags that you purchased?:confused:

Looks like you found your pants and boots KFog. Those look really good. The color seems right and the boots seem right also.

Coooooool! That will work for me. The boots are from Newline miniatures and can be purchased at Monkey Depot.

I know about budget! I have a lot of military figures that I plan on selling on ebay so that I can put more funds into the Apes stuff.:monkey1

Hi Angel! Are you able to iron on the nametags that you purchased?:confused:

That's how I did Dodge, Landon, Burke and Virdon. I ironed my nametags on the astronaut uniforms. They don't come that way though when you order them. I have a roll of "iron on tape" that I bought from Wal-Mart. (It's in the the section with the fabrics and threads.) I simply put the iron on tape on the backside of the nametags. Presto!

That's how I did Dodge, Landon, Burke and Virdon. I ironed my nametags on the astronaut uniforms. They don't come that way though when you order them. I have a roll of "iron on tape" that I bought from Wal-Mart. (It's in the the section with the fabrics and threads.) I simply put the iron on tape on the backside of the nametags. Presto!

Oh, so you actually don't use an iron then.? Just stick them on?

Back