Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could just get a picture of the Riding pants that Angel purchased, I would try to track some down for both of us.

Jess/KFog - Here's a picture of the tan riding pants I bought from Toy Anxiety. I actually like the fit of the green ones better. I'm going to send Jessica the green ones so she can make a pattern with them. Feel free to rip them up.

Last edited:
Or just order the actual nametags for your astronauts at Patches of Pride. I recently had some made up for astronauts Burke, Virdon, Taylor, Brent, Stewart, Dodge and Landon. (I didn’t order Jonesy. Oops!)

If you contact Patches of Pride, they'll even do custom colors for you. I had them make me tags that had a black background with white letters and they look great! They’re very professional. I haven't put the tags on my astronauts yet, so I can't provide any pictures for you.

Check out this website if you're not familiar with this company. This is a high quality product with very fast shipment!
https://www.patchesofpride.com/poppages/pop56.html

Duane/Jess - If you want nametags for your astronauts suits, check out this website if you're not familiar with this company. This is a high quality product with very fast shipment! I used these for my astronauts and gave the extras to Ironman long ago. Ironman, what do you think of this product?

Hi Angel and all! I have somemore pics coming right now of some other riding pants and leather brown boots. I cannot remember if Armondo had black or brown boots.

Duane/Jess - If you want nametags for your astronauts suits, check out this website if you're not familiar with this company. This is a high quality product with very fast shipment! I used these for my astronauts and gave the extras to Ironman long ago. Ironman, what do you think of this product?

I love how this thread is such a great resource. I would never have known about this company.

Kfog, those riding pants look GREAT! I think it's easier to dye that to remove color, right Angel? Can you make the colors match to the tan riding pants Angel got?

Hi Jess! I can always try. What do you think of the boots?:cool:

I love the boots for myself! But I don't remember what color Armando has. He is wearing a dark brown corduroy jacket, so I am thinking he must be wearing dark brown leather boots as well in Conquest.

Jess/KFog - Here's a picture of the tan riding pants I bought from Toy Anxiety. I actually like the fit of the green ones better. I'm going to send Jessica the green ones so she can make a pattern with them. Feel free to rip them up.

Hi Angel. I think that my pants are a little lighter than yours, but do you think that they would work without having to dye them? Kent.:cool:

You are probably right. I will be off for a little bit, too. Have to forage for some food--make myself a latte...and fix my bed.

I need to get some breakfast. I think that an egg, cheese, and ham omelet will be my choice.:monkey5

My husband asked me what happened to my charity knitting. I said I had bigger and better fish to fry, and that I was busy with my apes. He said to get a life. Can you believe that?

Ah, just sew his butt in his sheets and leave him there for a while!:monkey3

Back