Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a brand new sander in my hands once again. I just bought it this morning after a doctors appointment. That means I'm going to get to work on those ape wagons again boyz. They WILL be in the mail prior to this Saturday! I'll let you both BOTH know the costs of shipping that bugger.

Tha'ts great news. Let me know the postage and I'll send you some cash.

KFOG - Like the rope touch.

JESS - Ada said she would sculpt the top choice but maybe she'll do others if she thinks she can sell them.

So, no comments besides IM'S on the shirt. Remember that I am looking at the pattern and striations/grooves of the shirt. Now try to picture it a kersey blue color. I am still going to get Jesses once she is ready, but let's here somemore feedback. Throw me a bone people!:ruff:chase

Good morning all. I decided to get away for the weekend. Upon my return late last night I discovered a little package waiting for me. Angel, Thank you so much!!! The Ursus helmet looks amazing! :banana

I have a lot to do today, I get my B&H delivery hopefully. I will try to get some photos for you guys.

Angel, I also got your email. I will send it out hopefully tomorrow when I go to the post office. Thanks a bunch. I have to also start prepping the set again!!

I'll talk to you all soon. :D

Welcome back Adam, I hope that everything is going good for you. I can't seem to get this hip pain from both hips to go away. I also have pain in my shins. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Didn't the poll end already? Isn't today when she announces who the winner is?

Kfog, I am looking at your photos again with the rope belt. I don't think you have enough fabric to pull over the belt.

KFOG - The Virdon sculpt was made by a guy from www.apemania.com. I think his name was Chris Hanson. It was close to 10 years ago. I showed it to Ron Harper and he liked it.

Hi Snick! I am trying to find more of that rope in case others here including yourself may need some. I think that it is right to scale for Burkes rope belt! It just needs the right color added to it. I also think that it is very cool that you showed that sculpt to Ron Harper and that he liked it. Where in the world did you see him and is he still living?:rolleyes:

Didn't the poll end already? Isn't today when she announces who the winner is?

Kfog, I am looking at your photos again with the rope belt. I don't think you have enough fabric to pull over the belt.

I think that you are right madaam. Thankyou very much.
Also, let me know when you receive Angels cloth!:D

Hi Jess! What color blue would Burkes sweater be considered anyway?:confused:

Kfog, I don't know what color that would be. Angel took two screencaptures, and one is a bright blue while the other is the kelsey blue you have mentioned.

Hi Snick! I am trying to find more of that rope in case others here including yourself may need some. I think that it is right to scale for Burkes rope belt! It just needs the right color added to it. I also think that it is very cool that you showed that sculpt to Ron Harper and that he liked it. Where in the world did you see him and is he still living?:rolleyes:

KFOG - No worries about the belt. It will all come together and Burke will have something to hold up his pants.

I met Ron Harper around 2002 at a horror convention called: Chiller. He was signing autographs and was flatout awesome! About six months before that I met James Naughton. He was okay. He signed a bunch of ape things too. You could tell it was a bother.

So, no comments besides IM'S on the shirt. Remember that I am looking at the pattern and striations/grooves of the shirt. Now try to picture it a kersey blue color. I am still going to get Jesses once she is ready, but let's here somemore feedback. Throw me a bone people!:ruff:chase

I can understand why you are pulled to that shirt, but I'd have to agree with IM. Wait for the one Jessica is making.

I met Ron Harper around 2002 at a horror convention called: Chiller. He was signing autographs and was flatout awesome! About six months before that I met James Naughton. He was okay. He signed a bunch of ape things too. You could tell it was a bother.

Probably because Naughton has done other things [HEY! Anyone but me remember Trauma Center?] while Harper hasn't really been seen in the limelight. Naughton was Judith Light's husband on Who's the Boss?, done some stage and other TV work....
Don't get me wrong, Harper will forever be Virdon to me, but also Lt. Garrison, and the uncle on Land of the Lost.

:lol:rotfl:lol
I can understand why you are pulled to that shirt, but I'd have to agree with IM. Wait for the one Jessica is making.

Hey Angel, did you notice my post with the dog and smiley emoticons. They look like their running up that dogs butt!

Back