Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably because Naughton has done other things [HEY! Anyone but me remember Trauma Center?] while Harper hasn't really been seen in the limelight. Naughton was Judith Light's husband on Who's the Boss?, done some stage and other TV work....
Don't get me wrong, Harper will forever be Virdon to me, but also Lt. Garrison, and the uncle on Land of the Lost.

Oh Yea, He was the Uncle on Land of The Lost! Very good memory that you just brought up IM. I forgot all about that one!:rolleyes:

I haven't seen land of the lost since forever, IM. Is that the one with the weird looking lizard critters that look like the Star Trek gorn?

Kfog, don't you feel like you are mounted on horseback, and your horse keep shifting its weight beneath you...and you just want to gallop? That's what I want to do...(even though I'm allergic to horses).

I remember the sleestack... I don't remember Ron Harper being the uncle. In fact, I don't remember the uncle at all.

I believe that the first season had the Dad who somehow escaped and went back into the present day at the same time that the Uncle was looking for them and then was replaced by the Uncle in the second seasonwho slipped back into time with his niece and nephew. Whhheeeewww!:horror

Kfog, don't you feel like you are mounted on horseback, and your horse keep shifting its weight beneath you...and you just want to gallop? That's what I want to do...(even though I'm allergic to horses).

Here's what my horse feels like!:horse:zzwhip

Angel, I know you have spent a lot of time on those wagons, but it was time well spent. Those wagons are going to look fantastic when done, and their owners will treasure them forever.

Please keep all of the specifications for those wagons. I believe that you will get your just reward for future projects involving the Ape wagons. I just think that you need some help with them. Your time counts as labor and you will and should be compensated for that time in the future.:whip

Hi Angel! I really wish that I could have found more wooden wheels like the wheels that I found for you on Ebay. I really think that they were perfect for the Apes wagons.:angelsmil

CONFIRMED FROM ADA:

James Naughton as Burke from the TV Series, Planet of the Apes

I guess we ought to send her pictures of PETE BURKE. Ironman, do you have the ability to do screenshots?

:D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Oh my GOD!!! I can't help but smile....this is just so freaking awesome. You guys we have to break out the grape juice plus :banana:banana:banana:banana

I am soooo glad I didn't buy a Michael Ballack on ebay before.
WHOOO HOOOO!!!
Just imagine all the faces out there right now going "Who the F is James Naughton?"
Angel, I don't have the ability to take screenshots but I do have plenty of images.
Jess, how's that outfit coming? LOL!!

I am grinning from ear to ear...this is just such a spectacular moment for me...and Central City. This is a victory! We fought like apes! And we WON. I am buying a painted one (and I said no more humans!)

Ironman, that's what I want the rest of the world to say: WTF?????????

Am I evil? :naughty

No! I am a very satisfied and happy monkey. :banana

Prepare for an onslaught of disgruntled masses attacking Central City...

Toodles, my ape brethren, until tonight. Must help swell up traffic. I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight...this is just way too much excitement for me.

Just be prepared for the attack from the disgruntled masses. We stand united.

Back