Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironman, from your third photo, it definitely looks like Virdon has seams on both sides of each pant leg because of the way his pants are torn. I still can't make out if Burke's pants have a seam or not, but definitely the funky pockets are there on the right side.

Good morning all. I decided to get away for the weekend. Upon my return late last night I discovered a little package waiting for me. Angel, Thank you so much!!! The Ursus helmet looks amazing! :banana

I have a lot to do today, I get my B&H delivery hopefully. I will try to get some photos for you guys.

Angel, I also got your email. I will send it out hopefully tomorrow when I go to the post office. Thanks a bunch. I have to also start prepping the set again!!

I'll talk to you all soon. :D

Good morning all. I decided to get away for the weekend. Upon my return late last night I discovered a little package waiting for me. Angel, Thank you so much!!! The Ursus helmet looks amazing! :banana

I have a lot to do today, I get my B&H delivery hopefully. I will try to get some photos for you guys.

Angel, I also got your email. I will send it out hopefully tomorrow when I go to the post office. Thanks a bunch. I have to also start prepping the set again!!

I'll talk to you all soon. :D

I have a brand new sander in my hands once again. I just bought it this morning after a doctors appointment. That means I'm going to get to work on those ape wagons again boyz. They WILL be in the mail prior to this Saturday! I'll let you both BOTH know the costs of shipping that bugger.

I have a question for Jess and everyone else. I really love Jesse's blue Burke sweater, but does this western shirt have a familiar pattern to the Burke sweater? I figured if the right blue was applied that it would come close.:rolleyes:

Kfog, I like the texture of that shirt material, but would you have enough of a shirt if you used a belt? I think Burke had a belt on the TV show.

That material is what I found for Virdon's shirt.

Back