Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Angel and Jess! I don't understand the e-mails that I am getting from you all! Is there a sculpt being made for us? :confused:

Kfog, Burke won Ada headsculpt contest. :monkey5

Guys [and gal], being as we had to be the major push behind this, and Angel I know you volunteered to send Ada pix, is there one episodethat we should concentrate on for the image of Burke that we'd like? Escape from Tomorrow Burke is different from The Trap and then that differs from Up Above the World So High. This way one pic isn't sent with shorter hair than the rest, etc...
Just an idea.

Oh, never mind! Who brought this good news? Where did the source come from? I want a painted one! How much and where do I send the money?

Kfog, Burke won Ada headsculpt contest. :monkey5

Guys [and gal], being as we had to be the major push behind this, and Angel I know you volunteered to send Ada pix, is there one episodethat we should concentrate on for the image of Burke that we'd like? Escape from Tomorrow Burke is different from The Trap and then that differs from Up Above the World So High. This way one pic isn't sent with shorter hair than the rest, etc...
Just an idea.

Great news IM. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE HERE. START THE CONGO LINE!

Oh, never mind! Who brought this good news? WE ALL DID
Where did the source come from? ADA HERSELF CONFIRMED IT
I want a painted one! How much and where do I send the money? ALL IN GOOD TIME

OMG!! What a bloody perfect post to hit 1000...my hands are shaking--you guys, we really effing did it! This is the only way I could afford a painted one from the master herself, for $35.

When she is good and ready, I am standing in line to pay.

Holy smokes...will there be enough grape juice plus for everyone? The sound of the victory bugles announcing this major event in Central City never sounded so sweet.....truly music to my ears....

hip hip....HOORAY!!!!

Hey what is this great news???

KFOG- Congrats!!!! :banana:banana

I am going to try something new. I am going to add all (at least all that want to add themselves) to my friend list on facebook. I was able to upload a few video that I thought you all may find intrest in. I will send a PM asking for email addresses so I can add you to my list. After that all you need to do is sign up and you will be able to see my videos. This way I don't have to burn dozens of DVDs which is quite expensive. Please check your PM's. If you didn't receive an invite from me and want on please PM me your email info. Thanks a bunch. Please let me know what you think!!:horror

OMG!! What a bloody perfect post to hit 1000...my hands are shaking--you guys, we really effing did it! This is the only way I could afford a painted one from the master herself, for $35.

When she is good and ready, I am standing in line to pay.

Holy smokes...will there be enough grape juice plus for everyone? The sound of the victory bugles announcing this major event in Central City never sounded so sweet.....truly music to my ears....

hip hip....HOORAY!!!!

That is phenominal! Thx to all! I'm buying 2. You guys just save me $230.

See? Isn't it great how we can all stand united? :grouphug We are one front! We are invicible! We da bomb!!!:duff

:ccheerlea We ROCK!!!!!!!!

I know that the labor will be compensated for the next time around... however, I just don't see a market for the ape wagons because of the high cost I'd be charging. That's okay. I know SNICKERTOWN and STICKMAN will be very happy!

This wagon is going to be insane. I have a Brent figure all ready to be locked in the back.

ANG - If you send the Burke pix to Ada could you reaffirm that the scale is 1:6.

JESS - Nobody ever expected the Alpha Omega bomb.

Last edited:
I am off to make dinner guys and probably will not be back until tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I won't be able to sleep either tonight with all this excitement in Central City. :woo :banana I am so glad to be part of such a happy group of monkeys. I am the happiest monkey of all. Until then, a toast! "To Dragoons!!!" :duff

Probably because Naughton has done other things [HEY! Anyone but me remember Trauma Center?] while Harper hasn't really been seen in the limelight. Naughton was Judith Light's husband on Who's the Boss?, done some stage and other TV work....
[/I].

IRON - You are correct, sir. James Naughton also won a Tony for the role of Binny Flin from the musical Chicago. In the movie adaption his part was played by Richard Gere.

If ol' Naughty comes back to Philly I'll be sure to give him an Ada sculpt.

I'm drawing a blank Ironman... if you ever run into a picture of that post it here for me to see. Maybe that'll take me down memort lane.

R U wanting a pic of Ron Harper as the Uncle on the Land of the Lost TV series? If so I have them on DVD and will send you a pic. His hair is brown in the series and I am assuming it is around the same time frame the Apes TV series was on the air.

Here's a great quote from the OSW:
Ok, let me get this straight....
The majority of people voted for James Naughton?

:monkey5

Uh Oh. Trouble looms on the horizon. They didn't expect the Alpha Omega...

I am back. Can't keep away from this thread. This whole thing is insane!

Ironman, please send out your scouts and relay any skirmishes. Prepare for battle, gentle apes.

No battle tonight my brethren. This was over before it began. I watched it on the OSW and even here on the Freaks board. The debate over what head should be chosen. The constant going over of heads already made [a waste of an opportunity like this IMHO] or ones that were stated as "weaker" for Ada, etc..
All the while we stood together and voted as one. Thats wher all the rest fell short.
I don't know whether we could pull this off again, or how often Ada offers this chance [if she does at all] but could Virdon be next? I would love to see what she could do with an ape head....:rolleyes:

Land of the Lost:
landoflost74.jpg

Sleestak:
sleestak.bmp

Back