Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never thought in a billion years that we could pull it off. James Naughton! WOW!

How in the world did this ever happen?? Maybe your vote does count for something... I'll be rethinking the usual apathy I display every November.

I think we should seal the city, we will be under siege, shortly, when people google Naughton and find out he co-starred in POTA the Series.

I guess together we are capable of doing anything! Now to convince Sideshow to revisit the Ape license. And if we get to vote... Let's all get behind Sticks' film project and push that way over the top of the heap!!!!

Go Sticks!!!! You are our next project!

It is with a sigh of relief that there will not be a battle as I had feared. I prefer my monkeys to men any day, but I forever stand with my fellow apes. It is indeed a good night.

Jungle! You have come out of your lair! Welcome to the revelry. I am still dumbfounded....I cannot believe this myself. I had to laugh out loud when I came across your comment about November.

We will make Stick's project our next project. Just let us know when we can start voting and where.

Jess, All of the credit should go to you. You were the one who mustered the troops and got the whole ball rolling!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never thought in a billion years that we could pull it off. James Naughton! WOW!

How in the world did this ever happen?? Maybe your vote does count for something... I'll be rethinking the usual apathy I display every November.

I think we should seal the city, we will be under siege, shortly, when people google Naughton and find out he co-starred in POTA the Series.

I guess together we are capable of doing anything! Now to convince Sideshow to revisit the Ape license. And if we get to vote... Let's all get behind Sticks' film project and push that way over the top of the heap!!!!

Go Sticks!!!! You are our next project!

I hope you all like it. I wonder what SS will think. I would so much love to get them back in the saddle of the 1:6 realm.!

Sorry guys, my B&H order didn't come today, it's now set for tomorrow, maybe because of Memorial day falling on Monday. I have a party to attend Wednesday night regarding two friends which wish to visit China and make a documentary of their trip so Wednesday will be a busy day for me. Hopefully you have all received my emails regarding your membership to facebook.

Jom, hopefully I was able to help you by adding my email. Please let me know. I will be very busy tomorrow but will check in periodically.

Sincerely,

Stickman.

I'm tired and need to retire for the evening.
:banana

Oh, I've been so busy, but I don't want to not follow through.

Angel, I know it doesn't do the Awesome Helmet sculpt that you created, and I know that the picture is not as clear I I could make it, but here is a quick picture of the beautiful Ursus Helmet that our Notorious Angel has created. It surpasses the SS model by far and should be sought after by every Ape fan.

Thank You so much Mark!!!!!!

Photo130.jpg

Sticks--I was able to join Facebook and saw your masterpieces. I am blown away. I loved them all. Words cannot do your pieces any justice.

I am ready for another battle this coming June/July--just let me know where and when to send the reinforcements and we will face the enemy stronger than ever before.

Sticks--I was able to join Facebook and saw your masterpieces. I am blown away. I loved them all. Words cannot do your pieces any justice.

I am ready for another battle this coming June/July--just let me know where and when to send the reinforcements and we will face the enemy stronger than ever before.

:banana:banana

We will crush all that threatens our existence.

Wookies dance best under the whip. :whip:chew

P.S. My Star Trek/Planet of the apes crossover is now up.

IM, I have not received your email. PM it to me as I have a new email address that you may not have.

Sticks... I registered last night. Now when I try to log in I can't. I'm afraid I am a lost cause. I can't seem to login. I'm very frustrated at this point. I was up all last night unable to sleep due to my ongoing fight with my bank. Tried to fix that situation all morning long. That too is a lost cause. I spent hours at the bank. Nothing... So that saga continues.

I'm having a very bad 2008. I'm sure it will get worse.

Sorry I was unable to view your film.....

Sticks... I registered last night. Now when I try to log in I can't. I'm afraid I am a lost cause. I can't seem to login. I'm very frustrated at this point. I was up all last night unable to sleep due to my ongoing fight with my bank. Tried to fix that situation all morning long. That too is a lost cause. I spent hours at the bank. Nothing... So that saga continues.

I'm having a very bad 2008. I'm sure it will get worse.

Sorry I was unable to view your film.....

I am very sad to hear about your troubles Jom. Maybe you will get a phone call later today from the bank saying that the problem has been fixed. Regarding the facebook site, I don't think you fully registered then, or maybe you have the wrong password. Are your CAPS on? Did you try emailing your password to yourself to confirm it is what you think it is? Just some steps to try. i hope they work, As I really want you to see it, and give me JJ's Critical Critique.

I'll check back later JJ. I sure hope your day gets better.

Sticks--I was unable to view your films until this morning because I had to upgrade the software required to run your film, and it just wasn't working. I gave up. I logged onto another computer this morning and it worked like a charm.

STICKS - I just logged onto FACEBOOK. I didn't have any problems. It took just seconds.

OMG! This Sideshow ape commercial just wonderful! I've watched it 10 times already! What a masterpiece Adam! I'm blown away by the quality and professionalism here. ~Mark~

I'm very glad you enjoyed it Mark.

Just imagine that wagon pulling up full of humans while dirty little apes poke and make fun at them. :lol

Do you have any pointers for Jom?

Sticks--I was unable to view your films until this morning because I had to upgrade the software required to run your film, and it just wasn't working. I gave up. I logged onto another computer this morning and it worked like a charm.

Hmm, I wonder what software needed to be updated? Maybe your quicktime? Did you see the Star Trek one Jess? I'm glad you enjoyed the POTA

Back