Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they have awesome new sculpts for the apes, I am willing to stand in line.
Very good point,Jess.I would have to pick & choose.If they released as many as they did the 1st time around,& in such a short time,I don't think that I could afford to indulge.

Enaud--did you see my e-mail?
Regarding Caesar?I did.

I only have one waistband left, and then the belt loops for Virdon's outfits. And, I still need to do the embroidery on the vest. But the outfits are getting along nicely.

Surprisingly, I didn't mind making them at all. These are very easy to do. What is scaring me is the more tailored stuff...but I know I can do it.

I love seeing all of them bunched together. I don't know why that is. Guess because it's such an accomplishment, since I work full time and I have 3 boys under 10.

We were discussing the Medicom vinyl figures earlier... I was wondering why the compnay didn't persue the 12" license for POTA? What with the success of those vinyl figures and the POTA Kubrick line, I thought an Ape 12" RAH figure would be a no brainer.

But in the end I'm glad Sideshow got the license. :D

The did do a limited 12" Caesar. I saw it on ebay a few years back.

Gaaaaaahhhhh!!!! It's 87 degrees upstairs. I'm trying not to think about the heat. Mind over matter. Mind over matter. I just finished two pairs of Virdon's pants except for the snaps. Sorry I missed you guys. Had to eat dinner and then make sure the kids were showered etc. I didn't play piano police tonight--my 6 year old hurt his finger at daycare and I didn't want to be mean, so I let both of my kids off the hook. Besides, it's so darn hot....

Jess... Please buy a window unit.

You could end up on the news for child abuse. You know how the nuts in the media are these days!

Back