Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing is worth the $$$$$ I see they want for that freaking figure . I agreed the figure does not even look that good. maybe I can find someone on the board to make me a beared taylor. Who the heck is IRON man on the board ?

I AM IRONMAN.
I always wanted to do that. :lol
Angel, I had to pack most of my stuff when my wife was in the hospital, but I'll see if I can't pull him out and pop a few shots. He is long overdue anyway.
I wonder what selling well means in terms of Ada? I'd love to see her try some simians, especially TV Zaius, just to round out my TV ensemble.:monkey3

I don't know. I have a copy of that movie but seeing the photo stills makes me want to gag because of the ick factor and I haven't had the guts to watch.

The black faced General Urko was horrendous. He even has red lips. It's so weird. .

Why is he the most popular of the line? Or should I say most chased? They were all produced in equal quantity, right? I know there were several variations, but still, I don't know why he commands double of all the others.

Why is he the most popular of the line? Or should I say most chased? They were all produced in equal quantity, right? I know there were several variations, but still, I don't know why he commands double of all the others.

Eew...i don't know about pricing but I certainly wouldn't spend any money on him..

I agree with the rest of the ape crew... the FZ Taylor was a bit of a disappointment. I think one could do better to customize the cheaper Astro Taylor by adding a Sculpy beard and dirting up his duds a bit.

Heck, even Sideshow forgot to do that. :rolleyes:

We were discussing the Medicom vinyl figures earlier... I was wondering why the compnay didn't persue the 12" license for POTA? What with the success of those vinyl figures and the POTA Kubrick line, I thought an Ape 12" RAH figure would be a no brainer.

But in the end I'm glad Sideshow got the license. :D

We were discussing the Medicom vinyl figures earlier... I was wondering why the compnay didn't persue the 12" license for POTA? What with the success of those vinyl figures and the POTA Kubrick line, I thought an Ape 12" RAH figure would be a no brainer.

Sooooo glad SS got the license. My only disappointment with SS is the Ursus (helmet and short cuirass). Other than that, all the apes are pretty much HOT monkeys...and anything and everything can be improved.

I would be afraid to have seen the price tag if medicom did a 12" line.I don't doubt they would have done a great job but their 12" figures are very pricey.That too would be my concern if Sideshow started the POTA line back up...what kind of price tag would they have?New Sideshow figures now start out at $60-$90.

Last edited:
Back