Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kfog, time to break out the paints and start painting. It takes a lot of practice, but you will be pleasantly surprised how very relaxing it is. And, if you mess up, you can always start all over. It's just paint!

Kfog, time to break out the paints and start painting. It takes a lot of practice, but you will be pleasantly surprised how very relaxing it is. And, if you mess up, you can always start all over. It's just paint!

I know, but I am just not sure what paints to use and what combinations. Is it a trial by error I presume?:mona

I tried painting today. Worked on it for an hour or so. I didn't like it. I just washed off all the paint. I'm going to try again until I get it just right.

That is a supercool paint job, well worth whatever you have paid for it. I hope you find that information...

Oh well....as an Asian, you won't see me age until I hit 65...so I'm still cool with my age.

I think that I hold my age pretty well also. I get it from my Sicilian (Dad's) side of the family, even though my Mom's side has not one heavy person and no baldness on either side. I feel lucky that way. I still show no gray in my hair either. Now, how about some older wise looking Apes sculpts to put into our arsenal!:monkey5

It's sad to see all of this money spent on painting "lousy human bastards".

I'd like to see those paint masters tackle the Apes!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

And I'm 45. :D

I think that you'll find most people who are "ape over Apes" will most likely be in their forties.

PZ, did you see the e-mail I sent you with my photos and some of Stick's photos that I happened to save?

I think that many of us must have first watched Planet of the Apes during our impressionable years between 4 and 6. That is why we are all so facinated by these movies.:rolleyes:

Back