Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANG - You killed the LG pedistal! It looks great. Did you make a mold of the Che chimp face? I'd buy that and have a head sculpted around it.

PZ - If the retro Megos sell well I'm predicting a Mutant in a white robe.

:fest:chug:happybday:ccheerlea:drink:duff Happy 46th to me! I have the day off.:banana

Kent, you beat me to it! I remembered that it was your birthday this morning and meant I meant to wish you a happy one. Hope you have a blast today. You totally deserve the time off. :fest:happybday

Jess.

You're welcome Jess - so did your gorillas really arrive yesterday? I have to go to the Post Office and pick up a package. Maybe mine came as well...

My gorillas arrived yesterday. :banana I just opened up the box. I'm going to let the monkeys out tonight--but I have to sneak them into the house...:naughty...Maybe one gorilla at a time. :rolleyes:

I only have to add the snaps to the Virdon pants, finish belt and fanny pack, and I can start mailing out both outfits to you guys within this week!!

My Exclusive Zaius (BIN @ $50) and I think my two gorillas were also delivered today (from the land of Oz) , so it was all about ape goodness today

Good to hear Jess.I received my 2 gorillas yesterday.I was impressed with that dude's turn around from the land down under.I wish the shipping wasn't so much...but then again,if he were in the states he would have probably been cleaned out.

I have yet to open the Zaius exclusive...he's still boxed up in his delivery box! I should take a peak, right????

OMG! I just peeked in the box! He is absolutely a sight to behold!

The Ape Heads have arrived!!!

img1834nb1.jpg
img1843vx5.jpg

img1845zi3.jpg
img1838uf3.jpg

THE THREE FACES OF DR. ZAIUS

img1849fo1.jpg

Last edited:
:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5wow!!!!!!

PZ I can hear the good doctor now...

Snick, I now see that Dr. Z's inside shirt for his Minister of Science outfit needs to be just a tad longer to cover the family jools.

Back