Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PZ-Nice pics!Those heads do look nice.The open mouths really make a difference when put next their "doubles".Looks like another character in itself.I got a Cornelius head from him & I love it.

I really dig that bugle.Did you make that?

Enaud, did you get the Caesar or do you want to wait until something is here in the states?

I found a stateside source for Caesar.Right at the same price but obviously cheaper shipping.Just have to get around to actually ordering him,lol.
The Aussie gorilla purchase was for the mere fact that they are scarce here at a good price.

PZ-Nice pics!Those heads do look nice.The open mouths really make a difference when put next their "doubles".Looks like another character in itself.I got a Cornelius head from him & I love it.

I really dig that bugle.Did you make that?

Not only is the grand master himself, Angelofmusic2112, a master in cosmetic dentistry, but in his spare time he also creates these magical musical instruments that will sound out the attack call for the final battle.

Angel-That's for sure.
I bought some apes from a guy in Honk Kong & they took about a month to arrive.The price was good so I can't really complain.

Not only is the grand master himself, Angelofmusic2112, a master in cosmetic dentistry, but in his spare time he also creates these magical musical instruments that will sound out the attack call for the final battle.

I never thought about someone making a bugle.Wow.Something simple but yet so effective.I think I need to just relax,sit back,& wait to see his magical creations.
It seems now to me it's not the issue of "WHAT" he's going to make but "WHEN"he's going to make it,lol.
Well done dude!:clap

Hi Fellow Apes fans,

I am starting to collect PTOA figures and thanks to Jessica's tips, I got myself the Beared Taylor ( boy, did he cost me ) . So what is the most sought after Sideshow PTOA figure ?

Is the beneath taylor tough to get a hold of ?
What about the solidier apes ( ? ) and the other figures ?

I just bid on a Beneath Taylor and was out bid ..

Cheers and happy hunting :)

YMBA

Hi Fellow Apes fans,

I am starting to collect PTOA figures and thanks to Jessica's tips, I got myself the Beared Taylor ( boy, did he cost me ) . So what is the most sought after Sideshow PTOA figure ?

Is the beneath taylor tough to get a hold of ?
What about the solidier apes ( ? ) and the other figures ?

I just bid on a Beneath Taylor and was out bid ..

Cheers and happy hunting :)

YMBA

Can't really help you there. :peace I'm not really a collector. But I love to make stuff for my apes and photograph my action figures. I will defer your questions to other members of the ape council who are more knowledgeable than me.

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5wow!!!!!!

Snick, I now see that Dr. Z's inside shirt for his Minister of Science outfit needs to be just a tad longer to cover the family jools.

JESS - That is correct. Are you thinking of making one? If so put me on the list and I'll send you some dough. Also, sending all of the clothes at once works for me.

PZ/ANG - The photos look great. I can't over how well the opened mouth figures look. It looks like they came from the factory that way.

Happy belated Kfog!!
Angel/Jess, what is all this talk of simians from down under? Was there an addition to your garrisons that you didn't share?:monkey5

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw that dog of a sculpt...oh woof! Yuck! That just makes me sick to my stomach. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4He looks like that guy from Dr. WHO!!! I should have bought the other one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY OH WHY OH WHY? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:monkey2

I just sent her an e-mail...oh this sucks big time...the wind is whipping through my hair as it gets sucked into this vortex...this really really really really really really sucks.:cuss:cuss:cuss

WHAT?

WHAT?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU FROM ALL THIS SUCKING NOISE!!!

I....await....and feel really sick....oh this is bad. I am speechless. I can't really write down what I feel. It would make your eyes go blind.

I'm going to go under my desk at work and suck my thumb quietly for awhile. Excuse me...

Last edited:
I just saw that dog of a sculpt...oh woof! Yuck! That just makes me sick to my stomach. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4He looks like that guy from Dr. WHO!!! I should have bought the other one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY OH WHY OH WHY?

I don't mind the sculpt. The hair is crazy but that is fixable. It might look better once it is painted. On the brightside, she captured an awesome Starsky from Starsky and Hutch.

Back