Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just has to capture the feeling of that world. You know all the basic colors. I like the 3rd photo you posted. It has all the different colors and dominant browns that looked very weathered. That’s what I’m going to shot for when the time comes.

I agree. The lighting is a killer on these ape films it throws everything off. Shane Ritchie, the actor, owns the original wagon. If only we had his email address.:confused: With that in mind I'll try and track him down.

Have a good night simians and simianette! It was a l-o-n-g (but fun-filled) day.

I'm not sure! Let me go double-check my e-mails. I started hooting and hollering and now I better check...

OK. I checked. Spaceman said I'm the grand prize winner. So does that mean I placed first? Yes, right? If so, I went for the KISS 1/4 figure!!

Angel you are one lucky monkey, because the contest only went to third place.

I'm glad that the apes are up on top AGAIN!!

Good night Angel. The night is just starting for me, and I know it's pretty late for you. Congratulations!!

:D

You'll never believe it, but I listen to swing music from the 1930s and 1940s. (and the occasional aria)

Back