Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angel, when Sticks immortalizes your ape wagon in another fantabulous stop motion movie...I will be the most excited one watching. I can't wait for that to happen. The possibilities are endless with that serious wagon...WOW.

So many ape projects going on here...THIS IS EXCITING!! I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight again!! I just love all of this activity in Central City. You guys make me so happy. :banana:banana:banana

Congrats Jess!!!
But....no KISS songs?? Wanna borrow my CD library? LOL
Ace also had his own band, Frehley's Comet which had some good stuff and some other versions of ones he did with KISS.
Maybe one day the astronauts will stumble upon a barricaded building and unwittingly unleash the Space Ace unto their simian tormentors!!!

God bless Dr. Z, and Kfog's mothers. My prayers are with you both.

Battle Gear Toys is a great store, I have only read great, positive things about them.

God bless Dr. Z, and Kfog's mothers. My prayers are with you both.

Battle Gear Toys is a great store, I have only read great, positive things about them.

Hi Adam! Much appreciated about my Mother! I had decided to sell off my Military figures along with some great stuff from Battle Gear Toys to help with her Medical bills. The Doctors office charged Her for a fricken office visit just to pick up a calender. They called Her in just to pick up a scheduling calender and charged Her. Very unethical.

On the Battle Gear Toy website, I had been dealing with Augie Romero for years. Too bad He couldn't get into doing Custom Apes for us all.:monkey5

Kfog, I saw your PM. I don't know what to do...I'm damned broke and I hate being poor. THIS SUCKS!!

Snick, I wouldn't worry about the Gi-normous neck. It's easily sawn off, and resculpting a neck with Apoxie is no big deal. It's not very detailed...and don't pay your sculptor to do it. It's something you could do yourself.

Last edited:
Here's my photo guys that won the KISS and Tell Contest:

KISS043-1.jpg

Snick, I wouldn't worry about the Gi-normous neck. It's easily sawn off, and resculpting a neck with Apoxie is no big deal. It's not very detailed...and don't pay your sculptor to do it. It's something you could do yourself.

That's good news. I was thinking we could just dremel it down. We won't even see it for the ANSA costume.

JESS - That is an awesome photo! No wonder you won. Great eye.

Ironman--I'd have to look at my Robert Patrick to see how his neck is sculpted. It shouldn't be that difficult to replicate.

Back