Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a good scenario! How about a Terminator is beamed onto the Planet of the Apes and when the Gorillas think that they are going to strong arm a weak human, they get their Asses kicked!:rotfl

Hello Jess and Angel! I have been trying to track down a striped shirt to use for the Cornelius with no results. Any luck with you two?:confused:

I'm thinking of getting Angel to print the shirt stripes for me onto fabric. I'm doing a bit of research on it. In two weeks, this other guy I know said he would be able to let me know how well it works for him, but I want to be able to feel the fabric with my own hands to know if it will work or not.

Gosh, Ironman!! I have to print out your story or else I'm going to fry my eyes reading it! Thanks for posting. I have something to look forward to reading!!

Hey Jess and Angel! I found this Juice while shopping at Sprouts Farmers Market. Read the label closely, I think that Zira would find it quite refreshing.:rotfl

Kfog, this is great!! :rotfl I'm going to have to post it on another forum....and I will need to find some for myself just because! :banana

I hate to say this, but the head still looks puny to me. Try putting it on another body. That Sideshow Astronaut body is actually quite large and draws attention to the size of the head.

I have a good scenario! How about a Terminator is beamed onto the Planet of the Apes and when the Gorillas think that they are going to strong arm a weak human, they get their Asses kicked!:rotfl

That's blasphemy! :monkey4

I hope I-Man's story didn't put you to sleep, Angel...

I thought it was great to see so many Sci-Fi story lines wrapped up.

But, if Sticks decides to make this... It might be wise to keep it Apes - Star Trek. The other Shows muddy the water a bit.

Wow, IM. I agree with JJ, Star Trek - and Apes!!! :banana

Here's a thought. :idea What is someone sends me their Burke head because they feel it's a lost cause and a piece of crap? I'll remove his entire face and I'll keep the hair as Ada sculpted it. I'll put the appropriate size face on it. I'd use the face from the head that I got from you Ironman. If everyone likes it, I'd recast it if you all buy the supplies required. If you don't like it what have you guys lost? One (1) crappy head.

I don't care one way or the other, it's totally up to you guys.

That's a great idea. I'd be up for that and I have an extra head...that I blew $25 on.

It's not just you. I sent the photo to a 3rd party who said it still looks small.

Gosh, Ironman!! I have to print out your story or else I'm going to fry my eyes reading it! Thanks for posting. I have something to look forward to reading!!

I am thinking the same thing. I fing it hard to read from this computer station. I do like the part of "the opening of the sky."

I would love to try and film a spaceship scene as a test. I can hang some Commando Cloth punched with holes, blast it with heavy backlighting, so it looks like a night sky with stars. Then hang a nice model of the USS NCC 1701 hovering, or floating by camera. Highlight the ship with some fill light and I think it could look cool. I can't wait to get back west now. Thanks a lot. :gun

I hate to say this, but the head still looks puny to me. Try putting it on another body. That Sideshow Astronaut body is actually quite large and draws attention to the size of the head.

I agree, his head looks extremely narrow. His shoulders seem to dwarf his head. :horror

Hey Jess, do you have a link address to those pictures you posted? I would love to see if there is any feedback, or comments.

Awesome story Ironman! Whne you guys first started talking about this I had my doubts on it being really that good. But, you put all of my doubts away! I like it!

I just opened my Sideshow email news letter. Is it me or does it seem that Sideshow needs to change their name to "Star Wars action figure world" or soemthing like that. I realize that Star Wars is proably paying alot of Sideshows bills but throw us loyal fans a bone now and then! I would love to seem them do a new figure from the Planet of the Apes line or the Universal Monster line.

Here's a thought. :idea What is someone sends me their Burke head because they feel it's a lost cause and a piece of crap? I'll remove his entire face and I'll keep the hair as Ada sculpted it. I'll put the appropriate size face on it. I'd use the face from the head that I got from you Ironman. If everyone likes it, I'd recast it if you all buy the supplies required. If you don't like it, what have you guys lost? One (1) crappy head.

I don't care one way or the other, it's totally up to you guys.

That sounds like a wonderful idea! I'm up for that!! :banana :banana :banana

Back