Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Later guys...I am off today---WHOOO HOOO!! We're going down to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk again. It promises to be a beautiful and bright sunny day!! Hurray!!

Angel - Last night I opened a Taylor, I forgot he came with the cigar. Do you think teeth could be added to Taylor, to chomp on the cigar, or will your process not work on humans?

Ok, first, I'm in for Angel's attempt at Burke.
Second, I know the story got a bit convoluted, but please remember, the story line was in play for something I was planning and I just quickly edited and adapted to give a quick sample to Sticks. I love Kolchak and thought that the two projects being used together gave Virdon another quest to solve on his way home. The original version was much longer and had X-Files characters and Visitors, resistance fighters etc...it was an ultra crossover.
Sticks, if you like the basic idea email me and, if you want, I can revamp it.

Hi, fellow ape lovers.
I'm thinking of selling two of my 12" figures, but I have no idea what they might be worth nowadays.
Someone has any idea ? I can't find any on Ebay:

- Beneath POTA - Slave Brent Exclusive
- Beneath POTA - Mutant Jailor Exclusive

Hi, fellow ape lovers.
I'm thinking of selling two of my 12" figures, but I have no idea what they might be worth nowadays.
Someone has any idea ? I can't find any on Ebay:

- Beneath POTA - Slave Brent Exclusive
- Beneath POTA - Mutant Jailor Exclusive

The last Mutant Jailer I saw on eBay went for around $180.00. And that didn't include shipping.

The last Mutant Jailer I saw on eBay went for around $180.00. And that didn't include shipping.

That's insane, considering I got mine of the wait list last year when they were allready selling for 150$ !! Some people are just crazy ...

I think alot of people gave up on Sideshows wait list for that exclusive mutant and just bought it on eBay. I got tired of waiting a couple years ago and simply removed by name from their wait list. :banghead

This was what I was thinking. Until I saw Phil LaMarr's impersonation, I never knew how much Chuck delivered his lines thru clenched teeth.

Last edited:
It seems ebay is in a lull right now. When people got their stimulus checks, a lot of things sold at top prices. Now it is a different story. Oh by the way, did you see, as of October Ebay will not allow a seller to take a money order or check for payment, so they can get their bigger cut. I, from now on, will use Jessica's term as well, evilbay.

Can you believe that today is this thread's THIRD year Anniversary? And with nearly 10,000 posts to it's name?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, APES!!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

I am stuck in San Francisco for a few hours...will try to catch a possible catnap. That or go shopping...I don't know...

PZ - Where you been all week?

Week? Heck, I haven't posted on this thread for nearly three weeks. :horror

Unfortunately there was a death on my wife's side of the family and we have been out of town for much of the time... and then when we got back my computer decided to go belly up as well.

And addition to all of this, I've had to work overtime to pay for some ballooning debt we've taken on.

All of this leaves very little time to post. But I did read all of pages I've missed since my last post. You guys are sure a chatty bunch of apes... I'm not sure what to respond to first? :rolleyes:

Back