Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Angel, I really like the Fat Man mask! It is pretty cool! I sent you an interesting PM. Check it out and get back with me!:monkey1:monkey5

I used to have a painter that painter some of my Civil War and Western figures. Here is an example of a Civil War General Bufford sculpt that I believe someone used as a Mutant here on the forum. I also think that they put some glasses on him. Anyway, I really do like the way He used skin tones.

That fatman mask looks awesome! Are you going to make it available to all of us? I've been using a Hasbro Curly from the Three Stooges as my Fatman, his eyes are the same color, but the expression on his face is too wacky.

Thanks. I'll bet my mutant fat man does does look awesome when he's compared to a stooge huh? Yes, I think I can make those for you guys.

I just had a couple people more added to the "want list" for Galen. I'm going to have to start that project sometime soon and send notices out one last time to see if folks are still interested.

KFog - It's neat to see how the painter used a colored wash in the cracks of his skin. You're right, that is the Sam Elliot head that Ironman told all of us about last year! They make 2 versions of that head. Ironman, Rentu and I all have the one without the mustache. :)

ANG - The pix look great. Kfog's Sam Elliot sculpt looks great too.

JESS - If you feel up to making 2 ANSA costumes put me down for one. There is a guy on Evilbay that sells ANSA patches.

Hey all,

Looks like I'm late to the party. I missed out on these originally and was gutted! Since then I've been on the fence about picking up any of the line in case I wouldn't be able to get then ones I really want like the Exclusives. But I took the plunge and bought a few on ebay, I've spoken with Angel and hopefully he will be able to provide them with ample firepower.

I did happen to get a Lawgiver statue, very impressed with it, but now I feel the need for a small army. :monkey3

Last edited:
I used to have a painter that painter some of my Civil War and Western figures. Here is an example of a Civil War General Bufford sculpt that I believe someone used as a Mutant here on the forum. I also think that they put some glasses on him. Anyway, I really do like the way He used skin tones.

Great ACW figures there Kfog, how many do you own?

Hey all,

Looks like I'm late to the party. I missed out on these originally and was gutted! Since then I've been on the fence about picking up any of the line in case I wouldn't be able to get then ones I really want like the Exclusives. But I took the plunge and bought a few on ebay, I've spoken with Angel and hopefully she will be able to provide them with ample firepower.

I did happen to get a Lawgiver statue, very impressed with it, but now I feel the need for a small army. :monkey3

welcome Kronet! :welcome

I say Go Ape, and get that army. The Gorilla are great, and when you're ready maybe you can talk to Angel and get his awesome Ursus helmet for your General Ursus. :banana

Great ACW figures there Kfog, how many do you own?

Hi Adam! I actually had over 100 Civil War figures. I have been selling off my WWII Marines, Japanese, Revolutionary War, Civil War, Western figures, Cavalry, and more the past two months to compensate my income since I am out of work. I also have been able to help my Mother out too! You can see about 62 of my sold items when you do a search on ebay of auctions ended. Later, Kent.:monkey1

Welcome, Kronet! Don't feel bad about missing the party--I only recently discovered these figures and am still catching up. I buy them when I can afford, which is not too often. I am only interested in the apes, so that makes it easier for my purchases. Thanks to the guys of this thread, I now have an exclusive Dr. Zaius. If you are patient and lucky, you can get the exclusives at a decent price on Evilbay.

Snick--let's see how well I make my own ANSA outfit. I know Hasslein was interested in one too. I have been reading up on the ANSA flight suit on the Replica Prop Forum. Very interesting reading, indeed!

What happened to the Braedon/Rat Patrol figure post? I'm really curious to see it.

Thanks for not forgetting me re the Ansa suit, Jess.

I used GI Joe George Washington with glasses for my Caspay. I think Elliot would look better as him though, sans mustache.

What happened to the Braedon/Rat Patrol figure post? I'm really curious to see it.

Thanks for not forgetting me re the Ansa suit, Jess.

I used GI Joe George Washington with glasses for my Caspay. I think Elliot would look better as him though, sans mustache.

I still haven't found him. With over 2000 figures, it takes time to find the right storage bin. :monkey5

I think the Elliott sculpt is very good, But when I was looking thru all my heads one day he struck me as Jeff Corey. A pair of glasses, a mutant uni and there he was.
Oh, and I have the one with the moustache too!!

Hi Adam! I actually had over 100 Civil War figures. I have been selling off my WWII Marines, Japanese, Revolutionary War, Civil War, Western figures, Cavalry, and more the past two months to compensate my income since I am out of work. I also have been able to help my Mother out too! You can see about 62 of my sold items when you do a search on ebay of auctions ended. Later, Kent.:monkey1

Thanks a bunch Kent.

I’m about to dabble with the apoxy. I'm about to work on two new gorillas I now have, the Caesar Statue, and Ada's Burke sculpt that Snick just sent me. (I got it today Chris - thanks.)

I really like the hair on Ada's Burke sculpt. She did a great job with that. I'll use her sculpt as reference as I resculpt that hair onto the "Burke" head that I got from Ironman months ago.

I'll keep you guys informed on the progress with NEW Burke. (Snick, I opted NOT to destroy the head you sent me, so you can have it back once I'm done. Ada's Burke head will only be used as a point of reference for the new Burke I'm creating.)

I always look forward to seeing pictures of your projects and their updates.

Back