Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on El Presidente. Here is his current state:

IMG_5120.jpg

IMG_5121.jpg

IMG_5122.jpg

Angel--thanks for pointing out the hair imbalance. I didn't see that...I need to add more hair and just needed this layer to cure. I'll watch out for it as I add more hair.

Here is El Presidente. I still need to add more hair around his jowls to even them out, and also to the left side of his head, but he's coming along nicely.

IMG_5126.jpg

IMG_5120.jpg

IMG_5108.jpg

And a couple more cigaretten shots:
IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5107.jpg

I think you need to quit your job and come and work with me. :naughtyI like your poses Jessica.

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. I got back late today. Jess That sculpt you're working on is looking really good. It looks like Donald Sutherland. I guess he would make a great looking ape. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your new move, Kfog. May it be the start of something better and brighter!!

Sticks--you will be excited to know that I just paid $14 total for a loose Playmates Uhura. Hopefully the person I paid is honest and will send her to me soon. I also just sent out your cloth pieces today. I never made it last week.

Anybody check out the "Channel of the Apes" programing this weekend on the Fox Movie Channel?

Well, I FINALLY saw that uncut Conquest version. Wow! It is interesting to see how much a little gratuitous violence can change a film. Personally, I think this ending works better... the editing of those final scenes are far more smoother than before. But the film ends in way more of a darker note. And bloody.

I don't think my 9 year old is ready for this cut. :horror:horror:horror

Here is El Presidente. I still need to add more hair around his jowls to even them out, and also to the left side of his head, but he's coming along nicely.

IMG_5126.jpg

IMG_5120.jpg

Boy, Jessica that ape is sure coming along... well done! :D

What type of body is this and how do I remove the head without damaging it, like the one next to El Presidente?

Zira007.jpg

Zira008.jpg

OK guys...before and after. Once he's all painted up and is wearing the correct outfit with all the beautiful hieroglyphs, he'll definitely be rocking the part.

IMG_5091.jpg

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5136.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg

Here is Dr. Maximus in progress (because I didn't want to waste the Apoxie)...

IMG_5130.jpg

I'm not too happy with his muzzle. I'll probably sand down and re-do...

IMG_5132.jpg

What type of body is this and how do I remove the head without damaging it, like the one next to El Presidente?

Zira007.jpg

Zira008.jpg

How about making an Astronaut or wild human out of the Bearded Guy?:rolleyes:

Also, your sculpting is impecable Jess! I can't wait to see it painted. Beautifull job!

How about making an Astronaut or wild human out of the Bearded Guy?:rolleyes:

Also, your sculpting is impecable Jess! I can't wait to see it painted. Beautifull job!

I suppose I could do that, but I prefer apes above men, which is why I didn't mind breaking off his neck to see if I could reverse-engineer.

Thanks for the props, guys. Central City needs more gorillas and orangutans...and chimps. Just practicing the sculpting. Someday I hope to do Virgil, too. I just decided to go with Dr. Maximus because I had a screenshot of him handy.

Last edited:
Back