Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made Zira's undergarment, in dark brown, for Snick! I LOVE HOW IT CAME OUT! I can't wait to post photos tomorrow. This is how I'm going to re-do my Zira's outfit, too.

Did anybody notice the difference of color of Zira's undergarment from the first movie to the third movie? It got a LOT lighter in brown. For my 1:1 scale outfit, I think I am going with the darker brown.

Jessica, Ironman, Angel, etc.... do you guys have pics of your POTA collections posted somewhere? I'd love to see them!

What do you guys think of this brown outfit? It is now (to me, at least) screen-accurate!! This outfit is going to Snick. The material used is that yummy chocolate brown that I had leftovers of from my 1/1 chimp boots.

Jungle/Kfog, if you glue down that brown linen cloth I sent you on a bias, it unravels nicely. You just have to make sure to sew a line down across the sleeve so that there is a stoppage to any future unraveling.

I would love to MacGuyver a director's chair...someday perhaps. For now, Angel's gorgeous unpainted chair will do.

IMG_5108.jpg

And a couple more cigaretten shots:
IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5107.jpg

Last edited:
IrishJedi...good question! Most of the outfits I am really proud of I no longer own. I have a bunch of apes that are usually half naked and stacked over each other. Once I photograph the outfit for memory's sake, the outfit is usually out the door.

I have a folder at the Apes Yahoo group site, aptly named "Jessica's Stuff" but I am not very good at updating the photos.

https://movies.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/pota/photos/browse/684f

Last edited:
With some minor modifications (new hairdo, scar removal and repaint) could this guy pass as Macdonald? Angel, can you post a screenshot of him?

IMG_5119.jpg

Today is the last day of the marathon Channel of the Apes. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

It was great to just have the apes in the background while I did some customizing....

With some minor modifications (new hairdo, scar removal and repaint) could this guy pass as Macdonald? Angel, can you post a screenshot of him?

IMG_5119.jpg

Those are some major redos and I think there might be better heads to start from. I'm thinking about an obama sculpt as an option.

Ironman, you're right. I guess this guy is going to turn into a gorilla or something. Don't know yet...but he's going to help populate Ape City.

I wish you guys could really come over and have some of that apple pie I am about to make. I always make the crust from scratch. If anybody wants to recipe, I'd be happy to share. It's the best tasting apple pie ever.

Back