Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the thing, PZ, it was discovered in his bag when they were going thru Milo's belongings.

:horror:horror:horror

And Cornelius let Zira name their son his name... what a chimp! :duh

If it weren't not for the fact that Caesar is a spitting image of his father, I'd say this would call to question his true parentage.:rolleyes:

PZ and Ironman...you guys are on a roll today. You've really made me smile.

Guess what guys? I made a fabric run today and bought chimp green in duck cloth. I bought all they had, 4 yards of it, to the tune of $10/yard. Also, I didn't realize the chimp inner sleeves are worth their weight in gold. I bought a yard (it was not on sale...grrr..but I was rushing and didn't see that it was full price, so double grrrr...) and it cost me $45 for one effing yard.

Last edited:
269168379_564a1771f2.jpg

I have previously taken no interest in Planet of the Apes, and the one day I do, this is what I find... That is just distrubing. Of course I have saved the pics to my harddrive so that I can ponder them later, but initially, I'm very worried about you people:lol

I have previously taken no interest in Planet of the Apes, and the one day I do, this is what I find... That is just disturbing. Of course I have saved the pics to my harddrive so that I can ponder them later, but initially, I'm very worried about you people:lol

:lol:lol:lol That's too funny!!

We apes rule!!

See what you are missing out on?

:banana

Last edited:
I have previously taken no interest in Planet of the Apes, and the one day I do, this is what I find... That is just distrubing. Of course I have saved the pics to my harddrive so that I can ponder them later, but initially, I'm very worried about you people:lol

You are not actually catching us at our best. :rolleyes:

Jess, I can't believe you found YET ANOTHER picture I've never seen before. Only this time, I wish it could have stayed that way... unseen.

Of course, that's not to say that I didn't save the photos on my hard drive as well. :D

Angel have you tried painting Dr. Milo yet? I am curious to see how he paints up.

Jessica - Sure did! I'll photograph him this weekend and send you some pix of Milo.

I just returned from a little journey uptown. I bought the needed paints that I required to paint the Tribunal scene. Hopefully, I'll get that done (in it's entirety), this weekend. I'll send you some pix of that also.:cool:

Yay! I am so honored, Angel. Looking forward to seeing that. I also sent you an e-mail, which you will probably see when you send me pics of Dr. Milo.

Jessica - Sure did! I'll photograph him this weekend and send you some pix of Milo.

I just returned from a little journey uptown. I bought the needed paints that I required to paint the Tribunal scene. Hopefully, I'll get that done (in it's entirety), this weekend. I'll send you some pix of that also.:cool:

Don't forget to post them here so we can all see them!!

I have a theory about the whole "Cornelius-Zira-Milo" dynamic that I believe covers the affection between Zira and Milo,Cornelius' apparent acceptance of it,AND allows him to retain his testicles.We know Zira has siblings;Lucius is incontestable proof. I submit that the Milo is Lucius father,and Zira's brother.Let the mayhem begin...PS

First I'm told to believe the Luke and Leia were brother and sister... now this? :rolleyes:

617.jpg

I guess they come from quite an affectionate family. She isn't even fully dressed! :horror:horror:horror

My theory... she was attracted to braniacs. Simply put, Milo able to retrieve and fly Taylor's spacecraft which was BOTH out of power and water logged at the bottom of Lake Powell. Sadly, Cornelius couldn't get it up. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back