Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
June 18th some more POTA auctions from Profile in History...

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/9298128

That's from the Debbie Reynolds collection that's being auctioned off soon. It's on display near me in Beverly Hills until the auction. I just went and looked at all that stuff last week- Stewart's astronaut outfit, Nova's costume, Taylor's slave costume, gorilla, Chimp and orangutan costumes and more.

Sean

Hey Apes fans... a storefront on Amazon has the regular Taylor for $19.99 and Dr. Zaius for $16.99 and orders qualify for free shipping :rock

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Planet-Of-The-Apes-Zaius/dp/B000A1LFE4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1308086248&sr=8-1"]Zaius on the cheap![/ame]

Wow. That's a super great deal. I just ordered 3 Dr. Zaius figures so that I can use them for my Christmas nativity scene.

Bad! Bad girl.

Well done! They have a bunch of great deals... if you type Sideshow into the DollTV storefront a lot of stuff comes up.

I loaded up with four taylors at $19.99 a pop and one Zaius at $16.99 with Free Shipping to boot! Thanks Galctiboy for giving us the heads up!:yess:

Last edited:
I just found out that all of the original Planet of the Apes films are available for download on iTunes!!!!

APES ON THE GO!!!

Saw the episode of Hollywood Treasure's with Brian yesterday.He comes across very personable on camera. And I want to go play at his place...PS

With all of the POTA stuff now being auctioned off at Profiles in History, hopefully we might see some of those items featured on an upcoming episode. :pray: :pray: :pray:

I still have the Lawgiver episode from the last season of Hollywood Treasures on my DVR. :wink1:

I'm going up to Pittsburgh tonite to see ACE FREHLEY! My daughter and I are getting ready to put on our KISS makeup and then we are off to see the "Green Lantern." After that, we are off to the ACE FREHLEY concert in Pitt!:hi5:

Back