SDCC 2011 Star Wars Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the 1/6 line, I still suspect that we might see Snowtrooper(s?) and e-web cannon, and I have a feeling that this could well be the year of a new Vader - though don't know if he'll be at SDCC. We still need a full reveal of the Modal Nodes (and their stage?). So, that, along with Grievous and HT Bespin Luke DX, should keep all us SW freaks salivating the rest of the year!

3PO and R2....that is the tip of the iceberg!!!

will run around the house naked if both are revealed!!!

Really, i'm having a hard time believing SSC will have more 12" on display than what was already announced. It will be like a dozen figures already. Assuming they are roughly on a 1 release per month, they gotta save a few surprises for fall and winter or we're gonna end up with no new reveal 'til next spring.

So how does this work on the Con days?

Will there be new preorders at the same time as the last two weeks?

Last edited:
I'm hoping we get at least a hint of what future figures we might expect from hot toys. I'm personally hoping that they revisit Darth Maul.

Anyone know when is Grievous, Boba and Bespin Luke is supposed to be revealed , the Comicon section on the SSC website says nothing about what if anything is happening today.

Everything will be shown tonight (unless they hold back stuff until the end for surprises or something). I'm guessing that the rest of the days on the product calendar will be just for pre-orders.

It was more informative than saying, "I don't know." :huh

Well aren't we full of info today. I seem to remember over the last couple of years that the SDCC stuff usually went up in the AM
with anything that was going to be PPO'd going up in early August. So maybe nothing today and tomorrow morning everything will be up??

Well going back and looking at last years news it looks like not much happened on Wed last year.

I think the show opens at 6pm CA time, so 9pm NY time for me. Then it's just a matter of waiting for people to post their pics! :impatient:

Back