SDCC 2011 Star Wars Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preview shot:

100029.jpg

vs

IG-88.jpg

who's getting this?

Not sure if that pin is coming out of Iggy's shoulder or if I'm not seeing what I think I'm seeing in that preview...

I have a couple of Trevas' cappuccino mugs from CV that I love, but never use since they are so huge.

Not sure if that pin is coming out of Iggy's shoulder or if I'm not seeing what I think I'm seeing in that preview...

I have a couple of Trevas' cappuccino mugs from CV that I love, but never use since they are so huge.

I had my cafe au latte this morning in that mug.

Monday 10am can't come soon enough!! :yess::yess:

first thing i thought of as well seeing the preview..............IG-88...............:yess:

price should be interesting.

Wish I could say the same....I'm REALLY hoping this is no more than $120. That may be asking a lot, but I really would like to get this and with all the other awesome stuff coming, every dollar is going to count for me.

So tomorrow is SDCC Preview Night.

No preview pics in the calendar for tomorrow.

Wonder if we are in for a few surprises tomorrow.

What do you expect for tomorrow?

Will there be new preorders?

No PFs yet .

SS, please I beg you - let me preorder my Mara Jade PF. :impatient:

IMO, all the Star Wars 12" have been revealed already. Beside the first look at Grievous and DX Luke, surprises left, if any, will be on the PF front and maquettes.

SilentSurfer said we still had a bunch of exciting stuff to see. I think we've just seen the tip of the iceberg.

The whirlwind frenzy of activity has already gotten my head spinning. Not sure I could take more...:thud:

The 3PO / R2 PF combo seems to have gone silent. I wonder if they'll still be releasing it for SDCC?

Back