SDCC 2011 Star Wars Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we still got some great clones to add to our collections that haven't been made but I am also excited for none clones like TPM Obi-Wan, Boba/Jango Fett, etc.

Hoping we see a new vader pf , jango fett pf, c3po r2d2 pf, new luke pf , Han solo on ton ton pf this is all wishful thinking.

Ever since SSC hinted at a new Fett PF my enthusiasm for all 1/6 offerings expected to be revealed soon (Fett, Grievous, other bounty hunters, etc.) has been greatly diminished.

I wish we knew how long before the new 1/4 Fett is even revealed.

Yeah, we still got some great clones to add to our collections that haven't been made but I am also excited for none clones like TPM Obi-Wan, Boba/Jango Fett, etc.

Well, hmmm, Josh, to be accurate, Boba was a clone. :monkey3 :wave

I'd really like ESB to get some love (especially from Hoth). We need a Han in Hoth gear and for sure some snowtroopers.

I just saw this on the Friday schedule at SDCC.

2:00-3:00 Star Wars Collectibles Update— Bryan Ono of eFX, Ashly Powell of Gentle Giant Studios, Dan Lujan of Kotobukiya, and Brant Bridges of Sideshow Collectibles for product development offer insights and exclusive previews of the latest in Star Wars collectibles. Moderated by Chris Spitale of Lucas Licensing. Room 7AB

That's always a good panel to go to. In the past Brant has even let loose some nuggets there that they didn't even mention in the Sideshow panel.

Well, hmmm, Josh, to be accurate, Boba was a clone. :monkey3 :wave

I'd really like ESB to get some love (especially from Hoth). We need a Han in Hoth gear and for sure some snowtroopers.

Hell yeah I'm with you on this one. Bring on Hoth! :hi5:

If anyone predicted disappointment they'd be spot on so far. I'm guessing they're saving the good stuff for the actual week of Comic Con though.

19 boxes yet to be revealed. I will be really happy if we get 5 SW 1:6 related announcements.

Back