SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so since Saturday is the day many of us I'll spend in Hall H, when are you folks planning to camp out in line? We should organize among Freaks!

Speaking of exclusives.

I am looking for some help for getting the Luke Chueh Root Down print. It will be available at booth #4939 Thursday, July 12th, at 3:30 PM.

I am not sure I will be able to swing over there by that time. I would appreciate any assistance if anyone might be on the floor at that time and wouldn't mind swinging by. I will pay you extra or do something special for you or whatever it takes!

Bumping this, still looking for assistance.

What is the print? What does it look like? Any more info?

Hey sorry about that.

7416094398_6c63a34da1_o.jpg

Since 2009, Hi-Fructose has brought exclusive wood prints by artists we showcase in our magazine to San Diego Comic Con. This year we have a bevy of exclusive releases, launches and artist signings again at Booth #4939. First up is “Root Down” by Luke Chueh, an expertly silk-screened wood print. This will be released in an edition of 50 on 1/2″ birch, whose grain will make each print unique. Look for it this Thursday July 12th at 3:30 PM at Booth # 4939. Limit 1 per person.

https://hifructose.com/2012/06/21/root-down-a-hi-fructose-exclusive-sdcc-wood-print/

Got these to go with my year old pair of nikes so I can rotate from one day to the next.

d15bc440.jpg

I wore shoes for the first day last year and my feet were killing me so for the next 3 days I wore thongs, soooooo much better :)

Back