SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM sent, Shell.

And BG- you know I'll do my best for ya...

That's because we have a bromance. Does that even work with women? Cause sismance/girlmance sounds ridiculous.

Thank you to anyone that is willing to help. Money can be paid.

PM sent, Shell.

And BG- you know I'll do my best for ya...
Pm replied, thank you Sam. You rock girlie :rock
x :1-1:

That's because we have a bromance. Does that even work with women? Cause sismance/girlmance sounds ridiculous.

Thank you to anyone that is willing to help. Money can be paid.
sismance :lol that sounds (or reads) funny.
x :wave

Well I, for one, am very happy with the email I just received from Comic-Con International. :D

Me too. No more waiting in line for four hours just to get tix for next year. Does it mean if you have tix this year, you're guaranteed tix for next year, or just a reservation which may or may not also sell out?

Me too. No more waiting in line for four hours just to get tix for next year. Does it mean if you have tix this year, you're guaranteed tix for next year, or just a reservation which may or may not also sell out?

Seems to me they'll just put you in a seperate early pool of customers, rather than lumping everyone in together sometime in March. I doubt you're guaranteed to get tickets for next year, but your chances are much better. That's what I got out of the email, anyway.

Two more days! :panic::panic::panic:

I wasn't in on Saturday's Hall H discussion, but exactly how long might one have to camp to get in? I already think my chances for TWD are nonexistent (especially since I'll show up on the scene when the con opens, rather than hours before).

yes, he has his. the initial badge sale i came 30 minutes late and never made it to the waiting room... i never thought waiting in that line the year before would be necessary..the next two resales i arrived not a second late, only to not make it to the waiting room again.. this would be my 9th year going and 1st time i had an issue with a badge.

you think?.. id be afraid of a fake.. ill prolly use daggers badge when hes not using it.. they sent an email saying theyll be checking badges and IDs, but i dont see how thats possible

To pick them up at the reg desk initially, yes. But you know, once they're in hand, or on your neck rather, there's too many peeps moving through the doors to check any. I was p!tu one year- and I don't think I look like a José! lol If they try to implement that this year- every one every time someone goes out and then back in, I guarantee they abort that mission fast!

There's some badges listed on Craig's List. As long as they've picked them up and you meet them in front of the Con and can verify they match everyone else's, I'd go for it. When I was married, my ex would always leave Con early and I'd sell his badge out front for someone to use on Sat n Sun...

If they truly try to check ID at the door to get in, not just get a badge (hell even that was hit or miss) it will take 3-4 hours just to get on the floor. Plus what are they going to do with employees where vendors buy x number of badges as that's all that will ever be working on any day yet more people are working the whole time and they just give the badge to the person who is working, are the vendors going to have buy more badges now so everyone person working has a badge now.

it's almost here...flying out thursday and heading straight to the con when we land. trying to decide if i should hit the floor when i get there or start setting up my tent for the hall h line, lol

Back