SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got it. Great idea, this. Wonder if I'll even be able to go next year, whatwith moving into college and all that noise.

You can't afford to pass up SDCC next year if you are going this year. You may never get a chance to buy tickets again if you don't renew your tickets every year. Kind of crazy the route they're going.

Hey all! I posted in Josh's comic con coverage thread but also wanted to post here too. If anyone that is going to sdcc can grab me anything Warehouse 13 related they might be giving out, would you? And of course if anyone isn't a Whedon fan, and there is Whedon stuff.

I would appreciate it greatly!

Hey all! I posted in Josh's comic con coverage thread but also wanted to post here too. If anyone that is going to sdcc can grab me anything Warehouse 13 related they might be giving out, would you? And of course if anyone isn't a Whedon fan, and there is Whedon stuff.

I would appreciate it greatly!

I will keep an eye out for you, though I am a Whedon fan. Usually it's ok to grab a couple of things.

Sideshow Get Together at SDCC!

Sideshow Collectibles will be holding a small gathering on Friday, July 13th, 2012 and they'd like to extend the invitation to many of the Sideshow Freaks that will be in attendance at San Diego Comic-Con.

Unlike past years there won't be giveaways or an open bar, but if you want to mingle with the Freaks and meet a few of the Sideshow Collectibles personnel, this would be the place to do it.

Due to space limitations there will be only enough room to accommodate a limited amount of freaks members and their guests. If you would like to attend please email [email protected] with your First/Last name, Freaks board name, email address and your Guests First/Last name by Thursday, July 5th at 5PM (Pacific Time). Beginning on Friday, July 6th confirmation emails will be sent out regarding the party with further information.*

*Please note: Should the amount of freaks and their guests exceed the
amount of spaces available for this party a lottery will be held to randomly pick the names (and their guests) for the guest list.

I guess I should read more thoroughly. Now I am going to have to find a way to get into the con. But where there is a will, there is a way...unless I have to be working out of town.

I guess I should read more thoroughly. Now I am going to have to find a way to get into the con. But where there is a will, there is a way...unless I have to be working out of town.

Just emailed you back, Darth! I believe we can find an alternative for you. :)

SideshowAlex

If anybody is going to Comic Con and wouldn't mind picking me up an exclusive (something you most likely will not want AT ALL.. and don't worry it's not a doll or anything, lol) please let me know. :) It's also tiny and will travel well.

I can pay for everything in advance.

xx

Three days until take-off. I like to think I'll add a countdown post every day until Wednesday to this thread just to keep sane, but that'll probably make things worse. :lol

But I am already in debt! :panic:

I love it when I am all kinds of backwards. HAHAHAHAHA.

I meant it the other way.

I will forever be in your debt.

laughing.gif

Damn, I just realised that SDCC is this week. I've been a little pre-occupied for a while and it usually falls on or around my Birthday on the 20th. So having just been browsing and finding out it starts this week is a little exciting :rock

If anyone is going to/ getting something from the Aspen Booth and wouldn't mind picking up a few prints for me please I would be very grateful, would pay in advance and everything :D
Thanks peeps :1-1:.
x :duff

Back