SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting her Friday, finally. :)[/QUOTE

I'm glad your fianlally shipped! I had to pay for 2nd day shipping to get mine out the door but it was worth it. I have all my orders going 2nd day now.

Yes well, the problem with this figure being so late was because I had to get on the wait list, mine was cancelled due to me not updating my billing address. Silly me. We will see with Ki-Adi-Mundi (which should be the next to ship) how quickly I get mine.

Yes well, the problem with this figure being so late was because I had to get on the wait list, mine was cancelled due to me not updating my billing address. Silly me. We will see with Ki-Adi-Mundi (which should be the next to ship) how quickly I get mine.

You think Ki Adi Mundi will be next?? They list Obi-wan shipping in October so I'm guessing it will be Obi-wan , then in November the Fleet Trooper and Ki, and December for the Stormtroopers. You could be right though! I guess we'll find out in the coming weeks.

She came today.
My favourite figure so far.
ALOT of pictures for anyone who's interested.

CamPics098.jpg

CamPics100.jpg

CamPics101.jpg

CamPics102.jpg

CamPics104.jpg

CamPics105.jpg

CamPics107.jpg

CamPics108.jpg

CamPics109.jpg

CamPics110.jpg

I like her... i really do. Question for those that have her:
Does her saber hilt really look that HUGE in hand?

I got mine today. I have to say I'm not as disappointed as I thought I'd be. Yeah, her head is a bit big, but not as bad as the initial pics looked. Her skin color is off, maybe one day I'll get around to painting her. The thing I'm most disappointed in is her outfit. I will definitely be getting some fabric and redoing it. Pics will come when that's done.

Well I got Aayla, and I am happy with her. She's not a bad figure, but I feel safe saying she is the worst one I own. Maybe the worst in the Star Wars line. The clothing is really not up to normal Sideshow standards, which is disappointing because the clothing of the other Jedi is incredibly awesome. And the limp wrist is incredibly annoying, I couldn't get her in the pose I wanted. :(

The things I really like is that the color is not as bad as it looks in pictures. And I really like the spots on her lekku as was mentioned before they're very subtle and a nice touch. The visible joints don't bother me since I managed to pose her bare arm in a pose that sorta hides them.

All in all she's probably more expensive than she should be, but I'm happy I got her.

i expect to have her in hand sometime before the end of december next year...seeing how long its taking for Han AND Luke to become available to Forbidden Planet International....grrrr....

I'm in the same boat (with Hand AND Luke) with my Canadian supplier-- in addition I'm still waiting on the two hobbits AND the two Shaun of the Dead 1/6-- but at least Aayla should be arriving on Monday as I had to order her directly through the SS website. I'll wait until she arrives and I have her in hand before I pronounce her the bottom of my SW 1/6...

got her today and she was kinda disappointing. both her wrists are pretty loose. her shirt is awful. it doesnt stay in the place it should. her left boob is exposed more than her right boob. if you try to pull the shirt over it just slides back again. im thinking of posing her topless but with her robe covering the goods (but if you want you can lift it up for a quick peek.:naughty) i do like her head sculpt. it is pretty accurate cuz it resembles the shots used on the package which look different than that one iconic promo shot that everybody compares her to. id have to watch the film again to really compare. i also love her lekku and her boots. very nice. so i dont regret buying her but she is kinda disappointing.

I'm in the same boat (with Hand AND Luke) with my Canadian supplier-- in addition I'm still waiting on the two hobbits AND the two Shaun of the Dead 1/6-- but at least Aayla should be arriving on Monday as I had to order her directly through the SS website. I'll wait until she arrives and I have her in hand before I pronounce her the bottom of my SW 1/6...

I've taken to doing this now with all my other standing orders, Ki Adi, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Ex Stormie and Standard Stormie and of course, Vader...if i could go back and pre-order Luke, Han and Aayla off of sideshow i WOULD :(

getting sick of this waiting when nearlly everyone else has got em!:(

heck, Prajj was released in MARCH/April, i didnt get him till end of june/middle July!:p

i expect to have her in hand sometime before the end of december next year...seeing how long its taking for Han AND Luke to become available to Forbidden Planet International....grrrr....

That why I dont bother with them anymore, I just get all my stuff fom Sideshow direct now.

And I had Aayla last week from them and it was well packaged and no customs due to shipping from there european warehouse.

FB are a waste of time.

Back