SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i've noticed, they dont even keep you up to date when items are delayed, its just a "oh, we havent recieved them yet" and the phone goes down. The ONLY person at FBP who has been any help was a girl called Emma.

Sad thing is, its too late for me to order them from SSC now :(, so meh...i'll just have to wait it out and HOPE i get them :(

That why I dont bother with them anymore, I just get all my stuff fom Sideshow direct now.

And I had Aayla last week from them and it was well packaged and no customs due to shipping from there european warehouse.

FB are a waste of time.
I'd rather order from FBP than spend out $80 for the figure then $40 shipping.I just got aayla from sideshow direct.$120 is seriously a joke to send it to the UK.
The only way i'd order from the SSC site if if they lower the shipping price.ALOT.

I'd rather order from FBP than spend out $80 for the figure then $40 shipping.I just got aayla from sideshow direct.$120 is seriously a joke to send it to the UK.
The only way i'd order from the SSC site if if they lower the shipping price.ALOT.

That is one of the plus sides of FBP, but still...i know it isnt thier fault but it'd be nice to see these figures whilest everyone else is still complaining about them, not MONTHS after everyone else has got theres and either condemed them or praised them, then packed them away in little glass boxes :(

I know i'll not see Vader for a YEAR!!!...after its release :p

But...least i can keep annoying Emma :p

I just received my Aayla a few days ago and here are some pics for sharing. I live in Asia and I don't even want to talk about the shipping costs to get Aayla to me. Its simply too painful!

SS-AaylaSecura-001.jpg

SS-AaylaSecura-002.jpg

SS-AaylaSecura-004.jpg

Your decision mate, to be honest Id rather pay the extra to recieve it in a decent time frame or get it at all - FB have a habit of the old 'its out of stock now your order has been cancelled' routine.

Im in a position to pay the extra so Im happy with the service from Sideshow direct.

well SS must have done something right. i had some people over today who have never seen my collection and they were totally enthralled by my asajj vs. aayla set up. every other figure was just "meh" in their eyes.

Your decision mate, to be honest Id rather pay the extra to recieve it in a decent time frame or get it at all - FB have a habit of the old 'its out of stock now your order has been cancelled' routine.

Im in a position to pay the extra so Im happy with the service from Sideshow direct.

Seems to be a big issue with the Han and Luke ANH figures, i dont know if it is to do with the REALLY short production run on the non-exclusive versions or what...but its just becoming a really long and drawn out wait. I'm hoping Aayla doesnt go the same way :(....really want a female Jedi in my line-up...

well SS must have done something right. i had some people over today who have never seen my collection and they were totally enthralled by my asajj vs. aayla set up. every other figure was just "meh" in their eyes.

That sounds like a cool display idea! I remember when I got Assaj and had her displayed at work, she received several murmurs of approval...I'll try your idea and see how that goes over... :)

That sounds like a cool display idea! I remember when I got Assaj and had her displayed at work, she received several murmurs of approval...I'll try your idea and see how that goes over... :)

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-at fight.:naughty

What hath I wrought? :horror

Anyhow...actually had a break in the rain today, so Aayla took Kit and went out on patrol... :)
2751481059_2e3a898d2c_o.jpg

Last edited:
This thread has officially given Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura more screen time then the movies themselves.:rotfl

This thread has officially given Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura more screen time then the movies themselves.:rotfl

LMFFAO, yes....and i am glad. Two interesting alien characters, yes i know one was basically a hot blonde with some rubber head-gear and the other was some poor bloke under ALOT of rubber head-gear. Someone needs to do a pic with ALL the currently released Alien Jedi in it...ALIEN JEDI UNITE!

Aayla might be out on the Fed-Ex truck for delivery today but they haven't updated the tracking since the 8th when it crossed the border.:banghead

Back