SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread has been created officially two weeks ago and sideshow has only revealed one piece of the puzzle.

can they just give up already? :lol

this thread has been created officially two weeks ago and sideshow hasn't even revealed one piece of the puzzle.

can they just give up already? :lol

I just said the hell with it, pay off the new clone, mark6, and order war machine. Plus unlike them. That will show them. At this point the new red clone rocks my coffee.

I really hope they give up soon. This was a failed campaign to start with and I want to know what exclusives I am going to try to pick up already.

SS was probably happily about to release another repainted clone, ninja, and IM thing....saw the sarcastic jokes....and was like, oh sh-t...back to the drawing board.

Whatever SSC's Exclusives were or weren't they are still coming. This isn't changing anything save maybe how they deal with social media from here on out. If they planned a "repainted clone", "ninja" and "IM Thing" it's still coming, they don't give a ____ about our sarcastic jokes.

sideshow's sdcc was never impressive... i am more looking forward to see what they reveal in the displays. Hopefully it involves a few hobbits...

Given that it's a 1000 likes per puzzle piece that isn't as big as a feat as they'd to think.

According to SSC's fb page...."only 500 more likes until next puzzle piece is revealed..."

Yes!!!!!! LMAO

:lol

SDCC is going to roll up and they are going to post something like

"We have canceled our SDCC exclusives because we did not get enough likes" :lol

Or "Stop by our booth at SDCC to check out the exclusives!"

Knowing our luck it'll be another shot of some other figure's feet or base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back