SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a company that so stubbornly efuses to swallow their own pride and admit defeat like this. :lol

Unless the plan was always to wait until the 11th Hour to reveal the SDCC Exclusives, in which case we have even bigger issues.

Not the case anymore i'd bet! They're gonna have more than enough to go around to keep the amount of people whining for remakes as they missed out as low as possible

Does it even matter? If the HT exclusives sell out, they'll just redo them sometime next year anyway with better sculpts/bods. :huh :lol

Last edited:
There is no such thing as tomorrow, since tomorrow is now today and tomorrow will also be today and so on and so forth. The reveal can never happen tomorrow. They can be revealed yesterday though. But even then, yesterday is tomorrows today, but since there is no tomorrow,can there really be a yesterday? I think not.

Unless they are going to cram all of the pre-orders into the last week before SDCC, they need to start revealing the exclusives this week. Come on Sideshow. This is poor form :pfft: :dunno :impatient:

There is no such thing as tomorrow, since tomorrow is now today and tomorrow will also be today and so on and so forth. The reveal can never happen tomorrow. They can be revealed yesterday though. But even then, yesterday is tomorrows today, but since there is no tomorrow,can there really be a yesterday? I think not.

[ame]https://youtu.be/gZWzX8Nt23U[/ame]

:lol The longer SSC waits the less "spectacular" their executives will look. Even the Rescue Cap has lost it's glamour and become just "yeah I'll buy it or try when it's up" instead of the hype and excitement that comes with getting to a set PPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back