SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they'll actually announcement something before I check into my god damn hotel room in San Diego.

:lol

Just to give y'all the heads up...

This years Exclusives will become available for order the first week of July.

-SideshowAlex

Just to give y'all the heads up...

This years Exclusives will become available for order the first week of July.

-SideshowAlex

Well, at least now we know... And this is helpful.

Thanks, Alex. :duff

That's probably cutting it REALLLLLY close for a lot of people, though. 1 week before the show? Whoa.

much like those movies that critics are not privy to before their release, this kind of hints at lack of confidence.

i would love SST to prove me wrong though!

It is shame Star Wars Celebration VI got more love than SDCC. At least they know what they are getting.

Im just blown away by the arrogance of Sideshow...the first week of July?! Are you _____king kidding us?!

Well I appreciate Alexandra for the heads up...but this is some seriously ____ty news.

I need ask this question: Is the decision to hold the reveal to somehow cause less scalping? Or is this simply telling us, Where Sideshow and your not?

Last edited:
Im just blown away by the arrogance of Sideshow...the first week of July?! Are you _____king kidding us?!

Well I appreciate Alexandra for the heads up...but this is some seriously ____ty news.

I need ask this question: Is the decision to hold the reveal to somehow cause less scalping? Or is this simply telling us, Where Sideshow and your not?

:lecture:lecture:lecture They're doing it just to tell us they're in Thousand Oaks, California, and we're not. :exactly:

Wait, what? You can order a SDCC exclusive without attending SDCC?

Haven't ordered any SDCC exclusive before, will the non-atendee batch ship out right away or are they pre-orders?

All but one of the Exclusives offered this year will start to ship out a few days after they are put up for order. The one that doesn't ship with the rest is expected to ship a little later.

-SideshowAlex

Sideshow Alex-

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to seeing your exclusives this year and appreciate the info on when the preorders will be going up.

What an interesting policy. Do they limit the time preorders are open?

I am just curious, I am new to this hobby.

Once the product goes up, the only limit is until they sell out. Make sure you subscribe to Sideshow's newsletter and you should be good in knowing the when, where and how. They even give you a code for $10 just for signing up: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=17669

Thanks SideshowAlex, I appreciate the update. I'm excited that these will be available shortly after ordering, I can't wait. You do mean ALL exclusives right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back