SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of my friends actually "unlike" them out of frustration. I already "like" them a long time ago so couldn't contribute to the number of new "likes".

Anyway, what is with this FB "like" thing? :dunno

"IM Thing"
Could be a great "What If?" story!

iron+man-thing+copy.jpg

I have lurked this board for ages. This finally made me register. This year Sideshow has appeared have lost their minds with the reveal and pre-order. Talk about frustrating.

I guess I sort of get it:

2011 SDCC Clone Commander still in stock

2011 SDCC Predator Mask Set still in stock

2011 SDCC Iron Man Helmet Set still in stock

2011 SDCC Cobra Ninja Viper still in stock

But why do I feel like we are being punished for their past mistakes?

First post on SSF and it's hating on Sideshow.... Hmmmm... :lol

First post on SSF and it's hating on Sideshow.... Hmmmm... :lol

I wouldn't call it exactly hating and I am hardly a noob to the toy collecting world. Just getting frustrated with SDCC exclusives this year in general and a bit more with Sideshow. I think I have been to far too many SDCCs and expect too much. It might be time for me to hang up my exhibitor badge.

Frustrated yes, hating on no.

I started this thread as a joke and I'm sure SSC is just playing with the reveals tied to "likes." They have to get pre-orders in for people to pick them up at the con, so I'm sure reveals will be soon - likes or no.

As for SDCC exclusives being available a year later - these are the only items them make where they don't have any pre-order idea of how many they will sell. Back in the day they caught all sorts of flack for making the exclusives TOO exclusive. So they overproduce so they can meet demand. This isn't usually true of the HT exclusives though - so get ready to order as soon as they go up.

I started this thread as a joke and I'm sure SSC is just playing with the reveals tied to "likes." They have to get pre-orders in for people to pick them up at the con, so I'm sure reveals will be soon - likes or no.

As for SDCC exclusives being available a year later - these are the only items them make where they don't have any pre-order idea of how many they will sell. Back in the day they caught all sorts of flack for making the exclusives TOO exclusive. So they overproduce so they can meet demand. This isn't usually true of the HT exclusives though - so get ready to order as soon as they go up.

Not the case anymore i'd bet! They're gonna have more than enough to go around to keep the amount of people whining for remakes as they missed out as low as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back