SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
41336_groundhogdaybill.gif

Nah, it's commander Ganch... Who may actually be an Arc trooper. I've started to lose track/interest due to clone overload!!!

Nah, it's commander Ganch... Who may actually be an Arc trooper. I've started to lose track/interest due to clone overload!!!

The skirt looks like ARC, but yeah, definitely a Commander I just don't know who. My clone knowledge isn't very good. Clone overload!?! What is this, gremlins. :lol ....(sorry, couldn't resist).

And from the looks of that teaser photo now, these may be the only 2 SDCC Exclusives they have this year (Rescue Cap & Clone Variant #6,127).

Hopefully there's more, though. Maybe there are 6... a small puzzle piece for each Exclusive item? :huh

And from the looks of that teaser photo now, these may be the only 2 SDCC Exclusives they have this year (Rescue Cap & Clone Variant #6,127).

Hopefully there's more, though. Maybe there are 6... a small puzzle piece for each Exclusive item? :huh

There will be a total of 4 exclusives this year. 2 are being revealed exclusively through Facebook. Just a heads up!

-SideshowAlex

If you read the text they put with the image on Facebook it says it was showing only 2 of their exclusives - I assume there are still more

I know.

Your POV on more clone figures... :banana

My POV on more clone figures... :sleep

But it's all good :duff

I'm sure it'll be a cool-looking figure. But the last time we got a SW Exclusive at SDCC that wasn't a clone was 2009 (and that was the wonky-eyed Luke/Han Trooper pack). Think about that for a second. :lol

I don't have any Clone Troopers (I'm trying not to open that can of worms, lol), but they are cool. If this was something else, maybe a different kind of Star Wars trooper I might be more tempted. It was expected though.

I know.

Your POV on more clone figures... :banana

My POV on more clone figures... :sleep

But it's all good :duff

I'm sure it'll be a cool-looking figure. But the last time we got a SW Exclusive at SDCC that wasn't a clone was 2009 (and that was the wonky-eyed Luke/Han Trooper pack). Think about that for a second. :lol

I didn't buy Han and Luke but have bought all the clones so I'm cool with that. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back