SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another puzzle piece revealed:
sdcc.png

Only 3000 more until we see the whole thing!!! :yess::yess:

I'm thinking thats only two figures being revealed there and not 3. We're not seeing half of Fox's body :lol So I think we all know what the 2 exclusive Facebook reveals are now. Its just the remaining 2(?) that are left.

I could've sworn the first piece was revealed around 39,343 or something like that. So I don't know if I'm just wrong or what, but I think we should at least see more than 3 pieces by now.

Maybe Sideshow will actually have some cool swag at SDCC this year to make up for the lack of any perks for people who actually spend the money and take the time to attend the show.

This statement has ignorance written all over it. There's only like a thousand or so people who would like to go, but can't since the con sells out in minutes.

If they got rid of hollywood and the video games, those who truly want to go for the culture, would.

to be fair, Hollywood and video games are what makes the culture what it is... i love comic books, but if it wasn't for all of the branches on this very tall tree, we would be hitting a rec center in San Diego instead of the Convention Center.

This statement has ignorance written all over it. There's only like a thousand or so people who would like to go, but can't since the con sells out in minutes.
If they got rid of hollywood and the video games, those who truly want to go for the culture, would.

What are you smoking? If only a thousand want to go, why are there another 124, 000 other people there then? :dunno Usually things don't sell out if people don't want to go to them.

And they got rid of a lot of Hollywood last year and this year sold out even faster than before. You're really out of touch with SDCC I think :lol

Have you ever been to comic-con? This show draws at least 125k people with thousands more get mad because they didn't get tickets. This shows sells out because these people want to see all of it. Yes, some more tha others but every area of the floor is packed. I don't think you know a thing about comic-con. :peace

Spoken like someone who's never been to Comic-Con.

I think we know which statement has ignorance written all over it. :lol

This statement has ignorance written all over it. Hollywood and videogames are "culture." Perhaps if you'd said, "those who truly want to go for the COMICS" (i.e. the con's namesake), you'd have a better point to make instead of nonsensical dribble.

SDCC has been about more than just comics since its earliest days. Hell, Lucasfilm went there in 1976 to start their promotion of STAR WARS.

Yes, it's more of a pop culture trade show attended by fans & collectors now, but comics and geek stuff are still the heart & soul of the thing. Most of the 125k+ people there are fans/collectors.

This will be my 9th year in attendance.

SDCC has been about more than just comics since its earliest days. Hell, Lucasfilm went there in 1976 to start their promotion of STAR WARS.

Yes, it's more of a pop culture trade show attended by fans & collectors now, but comics and geek stuff are still the heart & soul of the thing. Most of the 125k+ people there are fans/collectors.

This will be my 9th year in attendance.

My point was not seeing the idea of separating "Hollywood" from the culture since they're both completely driven by one another. :lol

Yeah, this event wouldn't be the same if you lost either one of them. It's one of the many man things that keeps bringing me back for the last going on 8 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back