Serang's 'THE BAND' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
181D963E4F5CC7D0219082

Serang's Item list Page for Collectors

Thanks to your patience.
Finally, started accept pre-order.
Thank you very much friends and beatle mania!

Serang.

Serang are you planning on making the drums available as well?

What a work of art. Someone is going to set their display on fire with these sets.

Any plans on making Jerry Lewis with Piano down the line?

If I had a job where I made about 4 times as much as I do now...I might be able to afford one of the guitars.

Best of luck with the sale and congrats to those who can grab them.

Too bad these didn't turn out better, they are a dream set. But all of Serang's sculpts just look too much alike. Its like every single one of his sculpts are related to each other. All of the noses, eyes, and mouths just look too smilar to each other and not enough like the actual subject :(

Too bad these didn't turn out better, they are a dream set. But all of Serang's sculpts just look too much alike. Its like every single one of his sculpts are related to each other. All of the noses, eyes, and mouths just look too smilar to each other and not enough like the actual subject :(

Ouch! :ignore:

I kinda agree, I actually see a lot of his cruise in every sculpt he does, except for his Spartacus.

Tactfully put. :lol

To get a figure(no body)and guitar is $1,000 each.
Thats $4,000 for all 4. Thats up there.

I wish he did an unpainted head/outfit in the $400 range.
I would bite.

I think this is an amazing set. Great job Serang

To get a figure(no body)and guitar is $1,000 each.
Thats $4,000 for all 4. Thats up there.

I wish he did an unpainted head/outfit in the $400 range.
I would bite.

I think this is an amazing set. Great job Serang

this is a very tricky one

I prefer the early "Band" version (although they look so serious)
But the early band DOES require a very specific style outfit for all 4 not easily found elsewhere

The "Abbey Road" version can be kit bashed a little easier from available sources or any # of reasonable replacement civies;

but personally I don't think "Abby Roads" is the best image of John and George and overall the look of the molded and painted long hair is difficult to pull off

If Serang offers his guitars unpainted, the average Joe is not gonna have an easy time painting and stringing them

I kind of agree, Serang's stye is not my cup of tea. I see a lot of similarities between his Miller and House sculpts for example. And I didn't bite on the Churchill sculpt because I felt they were lacking something in the likeness. I'm not a fan of the 'oil painting' paint apps either - though I have not seen one in hand, so I can't say how well they hold up in person.

But Serang's work is kind of apart from the usual 1/6 fare that values likeness accuracy above all else . He is an artist rather than a replicator, so his personal style is going to permeate through all of his work. People buying these works will value Serang's personality on their shelf as much as the characters upon which his figures are based.

So to those who dig Serang's style and can afford these masterpieces... :drink

Back