SHIN GODZILLA - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GODZILLA RESURGENCE - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

Cool fan art.

Cm4q0ziWcAQi6_F

Ad for that cartoon.

Nice! I like the scale of that. I'll figure out where to put it later. :)

Definitely looks like he was originally intended...as a nuclear blast victim....

Nice! I like the scale of that. I'll figure out where to put it later. :)

The first pic is of the designer of Shin Gojira checking out the Bandai Monster King Series figure, the other pics are his painted and unpainted sculpture for the movie, you can't buy them.

The first pic is of the designer of Shin Gojira checking out the Bandai Monster King Series figure, the other pics are his painted and unpainted sculpture for the movie, you can't buy them.
I knew it wasn't for sale. I just hope when we do eventually get a replica that it's as good as this.

I knew it wasn't for sale. I just hope when we do eventually get a replica that it's as good as this.

If they make the Banpresto commercially available, we should be golden, at first I thought these pictures were of the Banpresto, very close.

If they make the Banpresto commercially available, we should be golden, at first I thought these pictures were of the Banpresto, very close.

Cool. I already know I need to have this based on it being the first Godzilla movie to come out of Toho Japan in over 10 years.

Cool. I already know I need to have this based on it being the first Godzilla movie to come out of Toho Japan in over 10 years.

Well, not sure the details, but this just came out today, apparently Kaiyodo is doing some piece based on the maquette that's 20" tall.

https://www.sej.co.jp/products/esgn1607/figure.html

item_2b.jpg

Also, new behind the scenes video.

$1000....pass. Hopefully we'll see something from X-Plus soon. They seem to be the only ones that don't have something already.

When will the Japan press reviews be released.

Probably the week before release, just a few weeks ago they were still hard at work on the movie, not sure it's finished yet.

That angle is flat out super bad ass, easily blows away G14.

Those fins, that thigh! :google

He is turning into one of my favorite designs, just hope the movie delivers the goods now.

That angle is flat out super bad ass, easily blows away G14.

Those fins! :google

He is turning into one of my favorite designs, just hope the movie delivers the goods now.

If nothing else, this movie promises to be a visual feast, I love every image I see.

Yeah, the images have been great to look at.

Not that I didn't like G14 design, I did, but this is how Godzilla should be.

Honors previous designs while introducing new elements.

It's easily in my top 5 favorite designs.

At this point, in no particular order, my favorites are '54, '84, '89, 2014 and 2016.

Back