ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

My boy Paolo(macapaolo) stopped by to check out the collection and of course his favorite of all time....MY Joker! :lol
Great guy and super nice wife. Glad to have met em.

He brought his Jokers down, so we had a real nice Joker party.
Cheers Paolo!! :duff

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3644.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

Shortround(left) and Macapaolo(right)
IMG_3650-1.jpg

Last edited:

I was dissapointed, your Joker doesnt look good in person. haha jp. Thanks again for having us over. The collection is awesome!

Shortround(left) and Macapaolo(right)
IMG_3650-1.jpg
[/quote]

Aren't you two Wanted somewhere, :exactly: :lol:lol:lol
and is there a Reward?

I was dissapointed, your Joker doesnt look good in person. haha jp. Thanks again for having us over. The collection is awesome!

Funny, I didn't sense all the hate when you were here. Just a bunch of crying from happiness my Joker gave you. :lol

Newest oldest addition. :lol

My blondie is now complete. :clap

Thanks again to Josh Small for the paint up. Icing on the cake baby! :yess:

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

Last edited:

____ son! That is downright Good, Bad, and Ugly (what?)!

Seriously though, goddamn, that is one sexy figure. If I was gonna add a Blondie to my collection, it would be yours. That's right, I would do the time...

Congrats buddy, I know you had a long wait for that one, and it looks like it was totally worth it :hi5:

____ son! That is downright Good, Bad, and Ugly (what?)!

Seriously though, goddamn, that is one sexy figure. If I was gonna add a Blondie to my collection, it would be yours. That's right, I would do the time...

Congrats buddy, I know you had a long wait for that one, and it looks like it was totally worth it :hi5:

Correction my good man. He's from "For a Few Dollars More". The right wrist band justifies that. :lecture

Thanks buddy! It was in fact a hard and agonizing wait. But it's finally here! And totally worth it! :hi5:
Last one that sold on the Bay went for a G son. You ready to drop that money right now? Cause if you are, it's yours. :lol

Jk! NO! :nono

Need to brush up on my Eastwood, I spend more time watching (as Seamus would say) Mr. "Hastewood" :exactly:

Short round Im sure you've answered this 1000 times but who made and painted your joker heads?

Wow spectacular blondie!

Iv'e always wanted to make a custom blondie figure, but damn they cost a pretty penny.

Whoa! Those are some shelves you got going on there! Is that a Rainman Blondie sculpt?
Very Nice, Fortune & Glory indeed!

My boy Paolo(macapaolo) stopped by to check out the collection and of course his favorite of all time....MY Joker! :lol
Great guy and super nice wife. Glad to have met em.

He brought his Jokers down, so we had a real nice Joker party.
Cheers Paolo!! :duff

IMG_3645.jpg

What a wonderful thing to actually meet a fellow freak in person, someone who shares a similar passion!

A Great Joker display there Hector :clap (Hope Paolo didn't drink too much and forgot to take back his Jokers)! :wink1:

I wish the TT's arms could be placed/adjusted a little closer to the body, I find the gap on the interrogation Joker to be quite conspicuous. But what the hell, its Adam and Kato together, the Joker can't get any better! :)

Back