ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

You, darthgreyskull, marfmaster, and intothevoid have the best collection in this forum.

Just mind blowing :clap

Ehh.. My collection would give all there's a run for there money!

:monkey3

It starts with believing in one's self.:peace

P.S. Magnus only own 19 HT fig's while the rest are unique custom figures. I know this cuz I was there today when we counted them. Magnus you got my vote.

Very clean and captivating, def. an awesome set up and collection! Keep it growing!

Clean is what I'm going for. Thank you so much!

You, darthgreyskull, marfmaster, and intothevoid have the best collection in this forum.

Just mind blowing :clap

Wow! That's a compliment! Thanks!

Ehh.. My collection would give all there's a run for there money!

:monkey3

Now Cal, he's entitled to his opinion! :monkey3

It starts with believing in one's self.:peace

P.S. Magnus only own 19 HT fig's while the rest are unique custom figures. I know this cuz I was there today when we counted them. Magnus you got my vote.

Seriously! Mike has a killer collection. I would love to visit and check it out!

[Napoleon voice] "LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My bad ShortRound AWESOME update my friend. Magnus promise you a pimp my detolf video today by him and I. But we got got caught in a personal matter. Soon coming.

My bad ShortRound AWESOME update my friend. Magnus promise you a pimp my detolf video today by him and I. But we got got caught in a personal matter. Soon coming.

Yeah man still waiting for that! :impatient:

JK! Take the time you need. Can't wait to see it. I always enjoy his videos........it's that sweet sweet voice.

IMG_3726.jpg

Ridiculous homie, ____in ridiculous! :panic:

Your collection is a thing of beauty, it really is. :rock Can't wait to check it out in person someday soon.

Here I am visiting Hector's thread, and I get paid one heck of an awesome compliment! Thanks, lambo :1-1:

There are so many incredible collections on this board, and while my collection is definitely my favorite (because I love each and every piece), it's nice to know it has other admirers :)

Awesome mate. I want that WILLY WONKA. It looks so tempting :monkey3:monkey3

Thanks! That Willy is a thing of beauty! If you ever get a chance to own one, DO IT!!!

IMG_3726.jpg

Ridiculous homie, ____in ridiculous! :panic:

Your collection is a thing of beauty, it really is. :rock Can't wait to check it out in person someday soon.

Here I am visiting Hector's thread, and I get paid one heck of an awesome compliment! Thanks, lambo :1-1:

There are so many incredible collections on this board, and while my collection is definitely my favorite (because I love each and every piece), it's nice to know it has other admirers :)

:lecture :lecture

There's my buddy chiming in. Well said my friend.

Y ya sabes que mi casa es su casa. Cuando quieras cabron. :lol

PM me if you want the translation. Totally dissed you!

Y ya sabes que mi casa es su casa. Cuando quieras cabron. :lol

PM me if you want the translation. Totally dissed you!

Google translator says:

"You will never set foot in my house. Why you such a b itch."

:(

:lol!
Awesome Hector!
:clap!!

BTW Marf, Shortround, Commtech and other Socal boardies.
We should do a Collection get together every now and then... crash somebody's house to check out their dollies!
:rock!!

Google translator says:

"You will never set foot in my house. Why you such a b itch."

:(
That's right b itch!! :yess: :yess:

Awesome Hector!

We should do a Collection get together every now and then... crash somebody's house to check out their dollies!

Thank you very much Jose!
I was talking to Dane about that some time ago. That is an awesome idea!!! Let's set it up already. :hi5:

Fantastic collection, Shorty! Beautiful! :clap

Thanks for the love Lou! :duff

Finally picked up Cap. Threw him on a advanced TT. Much better articulation. Very happy and glad to report no problems with it.....rare for me.

IMG_3687.jpg

Dose he come an a muscle body? :cuckoo:

How did you get the headphones and tape player to interact like that? It looks great!

The poses are a bit too universally vanilla for me, but they are very well executed/natural looking. And what an epic display/collection. :bow

The poses are very static, but the sheer beauty and class of the placement of the figures and storage units lack of clutter really make up for it and just really accentuate the beauty of every piece.

Awesome Hector!

I'm up for it! And we can have some beers (or white Russians) afterwards in my nice backyard. ;)

Dose he come an a muscle body? :cuckoo:

How did you get the headphones and tape player to interact like that? It looks great!

The poses are a bit too universally vanilla for me, but they are very well executed/natural looking. And what an epic display/collection. :bow

Caps on an advanced TT. Better for posing and such. But like you said, I pose my figures mostly in the universally vanilla way....so kinda pointless. I regretted doing it as soon as I realized that I didn't have to. :slap

There's a small hole on the tape player. You haven't seen it?? I basically just tucked it between his jacket and suspenders. I wanted it to show, so I did just that.

I like that terminology BTW Mag, "universally vanilla". I might change my thread title to that. :lol

The poses are very static, but the sheer beauty and class of the placement of the figures and storage units lack of clutter really make up for it and just really accentuate the beauty of every piece.

I definitely love posing my figures and I do here and there. But for a nice clean look, I love the neutral/natural pose the best. To each their own right?

Glad you like it I guess? :dunno

I'm up for it! And we can have some beers (or white Russians) afterwards in my nice backyard. ;)

Haha! :lol

Let's set it up at your house Ed! I'm definitely down for this! Let's talk it over dinner. :rotfl

You were suppose to call me BTW! :tap

Back