ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

Will people laugh at me if I were to ask if this is still available? :(

He no longer takes commissions. I had one Joker head pending with him but he vanished with my money.

Whoa! Those are some shelves you got going on there! Is that a Rainman Blondie sculpt?
Very Nice, Fortune & Glory indeed!

Thanks bro. Yeah that's Rainmans sculpt, painted by Josh Small(small studios).

Last edited:

What a wonderful thing to actually meet a fellow freak in person, someone who shares a similar passion!

A Great Joker display there Hector :clap (Hope Paolo didn't drink too much and forgot to take back his Jokers)! :wink1:

I wish the TT's arms could be placed/adjusted a little closer to the body, I find the gap on the interrogation Joker to be quite conspicuous. But what the hell, its Adam and Kato together, the Joker can't get any better! :)

Always is. Amazing how easy it is to talk to a fellow freak. It's like you pick up right were you guys left off, here on the boards. :lol

Finally picked up Cap. Threw him on a advanced TT. Much better articulation. Very happy and glad to report no problems with it.....rare for me.

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

Congrats, homie! He looks great on a TTA, I have no idea why they went with the body they did for Cap :dunno

Fix that belt, though! :lol

You decided to put Thor's sleeves back on?

Congrats, homie! He looks great on a TTA, I have no idea why they went with the body they did for Cap :dunno

Fix that belt, though! :lol

You decided to put Thor's sleeves back on?

Why thank you!

Stupid thing wont stay put. :lol

Yeah I caught myself staring at his arms to much. :monkey3

:lol
I really like both looks. So I changed it for Cap's arrival.

Stunning, homeboy! Major congrats :rock I bet it feels good to finally have him safe and sound after all of our :panic::panic::panic:

WOW!! That Marty is amazing!!!! Congratz dude!

Thanks homie! Really happy with it. :duff

Stunning, homeboy! Major congrats :rock I bet it feels good to finally have him safe and sound after all of our :panic::panic::panic:

Thank you Dane! Yes tell me about it! :lol :lol
What a pain. But of course, totally worth it on the end.

Nice job bro. Your a master futzer! :rock Pm me the details cuffs ,watch etc....

Thanks Mike. PM sent my dude!

Wow it looks super cool. Congrats on the great acquisition mate. :duff

Thank you for the compliment. :duff

Any new complete cabinet shots? I seriously love your setup and even without any new updates I still wander in here just to take a look :lol

Couple of questions;

1- What cape are you using on your Batman Begins?
2- How have you secured the Jack Sparrow flag to the back of the cabinet?

Thanks SR :)

Wow thanks Tommy. That means a lot. I actually do have some full shots of my collection. Just haven't loaded them up. Will do tonight.

As far as the batman cape. It's a custom my close friend made me. I dare not say his name since he doesn't take commissions anymore. And the for Jack flag. I just used double sided tape. I ironed it first too. Got all the wrinkles out. Hope this helps and thanks again for the nice comments. :wave

OK here's the setup as of now. :yess:
Gonna add another detolf really soon. Gotta make room for the new stuff coming this year. There's a few that I would love to display by themselves......like Marty and Joker. :monkey3

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3727.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

Back