ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

"universally vanilla" Honestly SR your collection is top notch. I like to pose my figs too but you are limited to posing space or should I say dramatic posing space when it comes to the Detolfs. I try to get as mush pose-ability out of my figures in my Detolf without figures overlapping one another. Your look is clean and each of your figures are fully displayed. As for Maglor he's Awesome at posing his figures(I need to go over to his thread see how my ol friend is doing). In-fact I've stolen his flying Iron Man mark IV pose. So I see what he means about "universally vanilla". But like you said before SR to each his own.:peace

IMG_3726.jpg

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Thats the beeeezzzzneeeezzzz!

"universally vanilla" Honestly SR your collection is top notch. I like to pose my figs too but you are limited to posing space or should I say dramatic posing space when it comes to the Detolfs. I try to get as mush pose-ability out of my figures in my Detolf without figures overlapping one another. Your look is clean and each of your figures are fully displayed. As for Maglor he's Awesome at posing his figures(I need to go over to his thread see how my ol friend is doing). In-fact I've stolen his flying Iron Man mark IV pose. So I see what he means about "universally vanilla". But like you said before SR to each his own.:peace

Thanks Key!
And everything you said is :lecture

Now where's my pimp my detolf video?

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Thats the beeeezzzzneeeezzzz!

I'm on fire baby! :yess:

Thanks King! :hi5:

IMG_3726.jpg

This display is simply AWESOME,museum level you have my friend

Really precious setup that Im looking :rock

Congrats and enjoy it :duff

Caps on an advanced TT. Better for posing and such. But like you said, I pose my figures mostly in the universally vanilla way....so kinda pointless. I regretted doing it as soon as I realized that I didn't have to. :slap

There's a small hole on the tape player. You haven't seen it?? I basically just tucked it between his jacket and suspenders. I wanted it to show, so I did just that.

I like that terminology BTW Mag, "universally vanilla". I might change my thread title to that. :lol

I definitely love posing my figures and I do here and there. But for a nice clean look, I love the neutral/natural pose the best. To each their own right?

Glad you like it I guess? :dunno

Loved it! Classy, classy, classy....

Love your selection of figures and the lighting makes the setup look even more awesome!

Another small update. FINALLY got my Jabba the Hutt out of my storage. Literally have not opened it since I bought it, when SS released it. :slap Gonna post more pics tomorrow. Thought it would be funny to show these.

This is where collectibles go to die. :rotfl
IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

So wait, the only Star Wars presence in your collection won't be Vader, or Luke, or Han...it's gonna be Jabba the Hutt? :lol

Correct! :lecture

You seriously want me to display a SS Luke in my collection. Uuuuuuh NO! :nono

Fair enough :lol

Jabba is one of the most kickass Star Wars pieces Sideshow has put out, for sure :lecture

I've collected what I feel are some of the most solid offerings out there at the moment, but I don't have a (1/6) Luke or Han either :dunno Hot Toys needs to start pumping out more characters :impatient:

Fair enough :lol

Jabba is one of the most kickass Star Wars pieces Sideshow has put out, for sure :lecture

I've collected what I feel are some of the most solid offerings out there at the moment, but I don't have a (1/6) Luke or Han either :dunno Hot Toys needs to start pumping out more characters :impatient:

HT Bespin Luke will be a masterpiece my friend. I can't wait for that. :yess:

Back