ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

Wow, what a collection. Love it :clap

Kinda wished I never cancelled my Jack Sparrow but being my whole collection is focused on Iron Man, Predator & Star Wars troopers, he didn't fit in but a beautiful figure.

Willy Wonka looks incrediable, as does the Oompa Loompa.

Bill the Butcher has to be my favourite though, especially with Daniel Day Lewis being my favourite actor

I could go on & on but I dont want to turn this message into a novel. Great collection, I'll keep an eye out for your future updates :)

You, darthgreyskull, marfmaster, and intothevoid have the best collection in this forum.

Just mind blowing :clap

Im just catching up on Shortys thread and read this comment. Thanks so much for that Lambo. Im happy to included in what I believe are some of the best on here as well!:hi5:

Correct! :lecture

You seriously want me to display a SS Luke in my collection. Uuuuuuh NO! :nono

In some ways your like my collecting twin brother man!:wink1: Jabbas the only SS Star Wars piece for me as well. Well his whole throne room anyway! :lol It holds the most special place in my heart cause it was my first theatrical Star Wars film when I was a kid. The whole opening with all the muppets blew me away. And I still remain scarred till this day! :lol

surprisedkitty.gif

Wow those marty pics are amazing!!

Wow, what a collection. Love it :clap

Kinda wished I never cancelled my Jack Sparrow but being my whole collection is focused on Iron Man, Predator & Star Wars troopers, he didn't fit in but a beautiful figure.

Willy Wonka looks incrediable, as does the Oompa Loompa.

Bill the Butcher has to be my favourite though, especially with Daniel Day Lewis being my favourite actor

I could go on & on but I dont want to turn this message into a novel. Great collection, I'll keep an eye out for your future updates :)

Wow! Thanks for the compliments RB! :hi5:

We are all lucky to have Rainman create such awesome pieces for us. Speaking of Daniel Day Lewis, Rainman has shown interest in making a Daniel Plainview. Something I've been wanting for awhile. But it doesn't seem to be a priority for him. :dunno

Thanks again!

Im just catching up on Shortys thread and read this comment. Thanks so much for that Lambo. Im happy to included in what I believe are some of the best on here as well!

It's true homie! You definitely have one of the best collections out there. :lecture :lecture :lecture

In some ways your like my collecting twin brother man! Jabbas the only SS Star Wars piece for me as well. Well his whole throne room anyway! It holds the most special place in my heart cause it was my first theatrical Star Wars film when I was a kid. The whole opening with all the muppets blew me away. And I still remain scarred till this day!

Hahaha! Seriously! And to think you were ignoring me at the Expo when you came down. :monkey3 :monkey3
Your brother was right there and you didn't say a word to me. So hurt! :lol
Jk!

Yeah man the Jabba is such an amazing piece! I sold off ALL of my SS Star Wars piece. Except for my Jabba acc; crumb, bib. Even though I had never opened it, I knew it was a special piece. When I opened it yesterday, I felt like a kid opening a Christmas present. :lol :lol
AMAZING! :panic: :panic:

That's so cool that you have SW memories bro. I love hearing them. I can't remember the first time watching em but I love the OG trilogy the best. I just love old school films to be honest.

Last edited:

I really love your setup Shortround, probably one of my favorites on here I've seen. Personally quite like simple poses for figs as well, gives a more neat look.

I love your setup mate but once again I have to say this the Will Wonka and Joker display is way to attractive. Totally irresistible. :duff

I really love your setup Shortround, probably one of my favorites on here I've seen. Personally quite like simple poses for figs as well, gives a more neat look.

Thanks! The neat look was my goal. Glad you like it. :duff

I love your setup mate but once again I have to say this the Will Wonka and Joker display is way to attractive. Totally irresistible. :duff

Thanks! I noticed you put a WTB thread up for one. I hope you find one buddy. Only 15 made and I doubt you'll find one that hasn't been displayed. Good luck though! :wave

Diggin' Jabba, homie! You do know how to pick 'em :rock

Back